Zarry-Omega

Zayn loves being an omega, he loves the fact that he can carry babies and he loves the idea of being dominated.

Zayn's POV

Working at a pet store isn't ideal, even if you have several of your own animals. Let's see; Hatchi, Prada, Teddy, Tiger, Butch, Brutus, Arnnie, and an unnamed tabby cat which ended up with the name Tabby. That's the reason why I have eight pets to begin with. This goddamn pet store. If I know an animal is going to be euthanized because their stay at the shelter is up, no matter how old they are, I adopt it. 

Closing up shop was always the funnest thing for me to do. Reason being, I got to say goodbye to each one of the animals at a time. Yeah, I was there longer than I should have been,but that doesn't matter to me. 

 One night,  I was walking out of the store, about to close it up when a tall, and muscular man, radiating ALPHA, stopped me.

"I know you're closing but I was working late. I want a pet so badly. My apartment is lonely and I really just want some company. Something that can practically take care of its self. A cat maybe." The alpha panted out. He must have sprinted here.

"Um, yeah...follow me." I gave in. Omega's are made to follow alpha orders. No he didn't demand me. But this man had an air of power around him and I didn't even want to think about arguing with him. 

"Do you want an older cat or a younger cat?" I asked as we entered the shop.

"Not like a kitten, but not like old either. I still want to be able to play with them when I'm not working but I don't have the time to train a kitten either." He shrugged.

"So an adult cat?" I clarified. 

"Yeah, a cute, adult cat." He smiled at me. 

That was four years ago. I'm twenty-five, and MY alpha, Harry, is thirty-three. 

"ZAYN! M'HOME!" Harry yells as I quickly shoved the pregnancy test I had taken into my jean pocket. 

"IN OUR ROOM!" I bellow back. 

I quickly made my way over to the bed and started folding the clean laundry. I don't work at the shelter any more. Harry owns his own record company, he makes enough money to support the both of us and our pets. Hatchi, Prada, Tiger, Tabby, and Dusty are the only ones left. Harry adopted Dusty the day we first met. Unfortunately the rest of our lot; Butch, Brutus, Teddy, and Arnie passed away. Well that's a lie. Harry hated the bearded dragon so Arnie moved in with my parents and sisters. 

"How was work love?" I ask as he wraps his arms around me and plants a kiss to my cheek.

"Good, my rut starts in three days, we need to stock up." Harry whispers into my ear. 

"I went today." I state as he nods.

"Good." He chuckles.

"What about the company?" I question 

"They can handle themselves for a week. Zee, this isn't new at all. We've been dating for four years. Living with each other for two, Married for one." Harry pulls away from me.

"Right." I sigh. 

My last heat was two months ago, I had a faulty bottle of suppressants and when I started being sick, I knew immediately why. But to be sure, I went and got a test today. Sure enough, it was positive. 

"What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"Nothing, m'just not feeling the best." I sigh out. It's true, i'm not. I'm nauseous, and i'm crampy. 

"Will you be fine for my rut, I mean I can go to hotel if you think you're coming down with something." Harry places his hand to my forehead.

"You do look a little flushed." Harry adds.