Zianourry-RED

Zayn, Niall, and Louis are pregnant. Louis is having twins Niall and Zayn are having one. There are some surprises along the way.

Third Person POV

When 3/5 of a relationship are pregnant things are difficult, when one of the three is having twins it's even more complicated. Topping it all off, they are all do in the same month, The month of October.

Harry huffs as he plates their dinner.

"Hazza, what's wrong?" Louis asks rubbing his swollen stomach.

"I've just had really bad cramps all day. It could be anything." Harry shrugs it off.

"Yeah, maybe it was the curry we had last night cause I've been feeling too." Liam replies placing his hand on his side right under his left rib.

"We're fine." Niall shrugs.

"You three are pregnant." Harry retorts grabbing two of the plates and bringing them into the dinning room.

After they ate a peaceful dinner, besides the painful moans leaving Harry and Liam and various times, they were watching Breaking Bad when the doorbell rang.

"I got it." Liam states standing up and walking into their mud room.

There was a gasp and a voice none of them wanted to hear rang through the house.

"Can I speak to Zayn please?" The voice asked

"Rebecca, I am sorry but I don't think Zayn wants to speak to you. You ended your relationship with him very poorly and it was two years ago mind you." Liam replies as Zayn hoists himself up with a little help from the back of the couch and waddles into the mud room where Liam was trying to kick out said Rebecca.

"Becca, what are you doing here?" Zayn asks placing his hand on his back.

"Zayn, Your pregnant?" She gasps anger bubbling up inside of her.

"Yes, what do you need?" Zayn retorts placing a protective hand over his stomach.

"I wanted to get back together, my scholarship ran out in America so I transferred back home." She replies offense clear in her voice.

"Well I'm sorry, i'm happy with Liam. The boys and I are in a polygamous relationship." Zayn explains.

Before anyone has time to process anything Rebecca has her hands on Zayn's shoulders shoving him back. Zayn rams into the table that holds their keys and a picture of the five of them.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Liam bellows alerting the other boys.

After Liam finally get's Rebecca out of the home he turns around to see Zayn sitting in shock his hands on his stomach sitting in a puddle of water.

"Zayn what's wrong?" Liam asks worry filling his voice.

"Baby." Is all Zayn whimpers out. A scream leaving his body right after. When the other three get into the mud room, Liam has Zayn in his arms bridal style carrying him up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Harry asks.

"Rebecca, pushed Zayn, Put him into Labor." Liam croaks.

"Can you get to the hospital?" Harry asks.

"No, No, No, right between my legs. Need to push." Zayn sobs out.

"Hold on baby, i'm going to bring you to your room." Liam coos as Zayn nods.

They all have their own rooms in case they need to be alone. They also have a bedroom for all of them together with a custom made bed.

As soon as Zayn is in bedroom, Liam changes Zayn out of his sweat pants with minimal struggle.