Larry-Double Scandal

Babygate and pregnant Harry, I think you know where this one is going.

Harry's POV

As the news headline flashes through the screen my heart stops. My Fiancee is on tour in Amsterdam tonight. 

"Louis Tomlinson expecting a baby with LA Based Stylist Briana Jungwirth. But what about long term boyfriend Harry Styles?" The lady on the screen asks as I flick it off and dial Louis' number. 

"Haz what's wrong, I am about to go on stage." Louis asks. 

"Tell me it's not true." I state. 

"What's not true?" He asks.

"The baby. Briana." I try

"Haz, I don't know, I won't know until we can get a DNA test done." Louis sighs out. 

"Louis, there's something I need to tell you." I sigh into the phone as the tears start to well up in my eyes. 

"What's wrong love, If it's about the baby I told you I got drunk and cheated and I still feel miserable about it." He asks. 

"I'm pregnant too." I say as heavy breathing comes from the other side ad I just shake my head and hang the phone up. 

*Both four months pregnant*

Louis' last concert of his tour is tonight. He's going to take a year off but I can't face him after the news broke about the baby. Briana and I would both be in our fourth month. I am holding tickets for his concert tonight but I can't go knowing Briana is also going. I only know that because Louis mum called and told me that she would take us all out for dinner after the show. 

I'm walking out of the grocery store the tickets burning a hole in my back pocket. 

"You're Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend aren't you?" A girl who looks to be about seven teen asks as I look up and nod. 

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks her eyes wide.

"Yeah." I smile as she get's out her iPhone and takes a "Selfie".

"This has turned out to be the best day ever. I met Harry Styles on my birthday." She freaks out a little bit. 

"Happy Birthday, um how old are you?" I ask curiously my hand going to my back pocket. 

"Seventeen today." She states

"Can you drive?" I ask digging in my pocket for my articles 

"Yeah. Course why?" She asks taking a sip from her coffee. 

"Here. Think of it as a birthday present. I'm not feeling too well so I'm going to stay home tonight. I don't want to get anyone sick." I reply handing her the VIP pass and tickets. 

"Are you sure?" She asks 

"Yeah." I smile. 

"Thank You so much. My parents couldn't afford it this year. They said that since I went last year I didn't need to go anyways." She chuckles as I smile a bid her another happy birthday and go home. 

Later that night around two thirty I was sleeping on the couch when Louis and a blonde chick walked in. 

"Hey Haz, why didn't you come tonight. Mum was looking forward to having dinner with you?" Louis asks after I sit up and try to comprehend who the chick was. Then it hit me when my eyes made their way down to her stomach. 

LA based stylist Briana Jungwirth. 

Anger boils in me as I stand up and shove passed them. 

"You two can sleep on the pull out." I hiss slamming my door and making sure it's locked.