Zouis-Withdrawls

Zayn smokes, drinks, just the bad boy of the small town of Doncaster. Louis is his patient, loyal, loving husband.

Louis POV

"Zee can I talk to you?" I ask warily of the hungover man sitting in front of me.

"Wassup?" He asks in a slur

"Zayn how sober are you?" I question ringing my hands

"I can see one of you clearly, however my head is pounding." He states

"Good, um i'm pregnant." I spit out

"What!" Zayn gasps

"Yeah look." I reply handing him the ultrasound with three little beans on it.

"Lou, that's three." He points.

"Yeah." I mumble looking down at my stomach.

"Jesus Christ" He lays his head on the table.

3 months pregnant

"Zayn, what are you doing?" I ask walking out of the house to see him leaning over the railing.

"Smoking, what does it look like?" He snaps.

"You said you were going to quit smoking and drinking." I sigh shaking my head.

"It's fucking hard okay, now let me go." He states giving me a glare.

"You promised." I hissed walking away

Later that night, Zayn walks into the living room with a box of my favorite candies and some flowers.

"Zayn?" I ask cradling my belly.

"I shouldn't of said those things today, Quitting is just extremely hard." He sighs handing me the gifts.

"I know, but please try." I slightly beg.

"I'll keep trying." He nods.

5 months pregnant

"Boo, we are finding out what the sex of our babies is." Zayn cheers bouncing up and down. He's been extremely excited about being a dad, a weird change from when I first told him about it.

"Yeah. I can't wait." I smile as we get in the car.

"Alright boys, let's take a look." Dr. Mufasing cheers placing the cold gel on my belly.

I take a deep breath and wait.

"Okay, It looks like Baby A is a little boy." She smiles.

"A boy Lou." Zayn smiles and kisses my head.

"Baby B is also a boy." She chuckles.

"Two boys Zee." I state gripping his hand tightly.

"Baby C, is a tiny little boy, but a boy none the less." She states as Zayn let's out a cheer.

8 months pregnant

"Zee, here we go. We're going to be daddies in a little bit." I state as we make our way into the hospital.

"I know I am so excited." He smiles leaning over the council and kissing me.

1 hour later

"Wow Z, can you believe it?" I ask slowly sitting up, wincing at the stinging pain of my stitches. The doctors didn't want me to have a natural birth because I was expecting triplets and they said I could've torn and that would've been dangerous.