Zianourry-Remember Me?

Zayn and Niall are both pregnant. Zayn is having twins and Niall is having one baby. This makes Zayn main priority in the spouses eyes. Liam, Harry, and Louis are all focused on Zayn. 

"Liam, can you go get me some water?" I ask cradling my six month bump, I'm at the stage where i'm tired thirsty and in pain. 

"No, i'm rubbing Zayn's feet." Liam hisses as he continues to massage the three month pregnant boys feet. No one rubbed mine when I was three months pregnant and now it hurts to walk because of how swollen they are. 

"LOUIS! CAN YOU GET ME SOME WATER?" I yell up to my second husband. 

"NO NIALL, I'M DOING ZAYN'S LAUNDRY CAN'T HAVE HIM BENDING OVER NOW CAN WE?"He yells 

"Harry?" I ask as he looks up from the book he's reading. 

"Sorry, Zayn asked me to read this." Harry motions to the sleeping boy. 

"Right." I sigh hoisting myself up and walking into the kitchen. It's not fair. I'm further along than Zayn is but yet I am getting treated like shit. I groan as I get the water for myself. I look at the calendar where I see in red ZAYN GENDER. Scrawled out in Liam's hand writing covering my restaurant opening. 

I felt dejected. My husbands were all for me opening my own restaurant and with Harry's business major and Louis' Law major we worked for a year before I found out that I was pregnant and than the same day I found out that I had enough funds to open a restaurant and I hired chefs and did the designing and now, I am six months pregnant and my opening is tomorrow and by the looks of it the boys won't be attending. 

Letting out a sad sigh I walk upstairs and hide in the master bathroom talking to my baby. I found out I was having a little girl but the boys didn't come because Zayn was having a really bad day of morning sickness and nobody wanted to leave him.  We don't know who the other biological father of my baby is. I'm assuming Liam because he's the one that only really penetrates me. Louis, Harry, and Zayn are all in for a threesome but it weirds Liam and I out. So we stick to each other but very one in a blue moon i'll have sex with another one of the boys.

The next morning I changed into a black button up and some black maternity skinny jeans. I was able to head to my restaurant without being seen by any of the boys. While I was at the opening I waited for the four boys who had my heart but they never showed. When I got back in my car and turned my phone back on I had about eighty calls from each and twenty texts. 

When I arrived home I was greeted by a pissed off Harry.

"Niall, where were you?" Harry asks 

"Nowhere." I sigh trying to push my way up the stairs but Harry yanks my arm down. 

"You were supposed to attend the baby reveal with us." Harry hisses his hands most likely leaving a mark on my arm. 

"I had somewhere else to be." I hiss pulling my arm away from his grasp and going up to one of the spare bedrooms.  

I decided I would lock myself in here and order stuff online with the funds my restaurant makes. 

*2 months later*

I'm now eight months pregnant and i'm sick. I have high blood pressure and I have a head cold which isn't a good combination, so when I got to the doctor today he said he was going to admit me. No one has acknoledged me in two months so they most likely won't know that I am gone. 

I was finished packing my bag when a soft knock came at the door. 

"Who is it?" I groan cradling my stomach. My baby girl sending piercing kicks through my stomach.