Zouis-Walkaway Lover

Zayn is unpredictable, Louis is shy and just wants to be loved.

A/N Zayn is kinda an asshole in this, fair warning. So is Louis but Zayn is bigger, I guess. You'll see what i'm talking about later. 

Louis POV

I was quickly throwing things in my bag while Zayn was outside sitting on the hood of his truck smoking a cigarette. 

"I really don't think you should go." Mum sighs from my doorway. 

"He wants to make a life with me mum. I never thought that anyone would want to." I state 

"Take it slow." Mum shakes her head walking over to me and kissing my cheek lightly.

"I really gotta go." I run down the stairs.

"You're not going to get that far." She warns as I shake my head and run out to Zayn. 

He catches me in his arms and kisses me passionately.

"Hey baby, are you ready?" Zayn asks me taking my bag and tossing it behind the seat. 

"Course." I smile crawling into the truck. 

*2 months later*

"Zayn, what are you doing we have a full tank and we just stopped to use the restroom?" I ask as we pull into the full service station about an hour away from London.

"Don't ask questions. Stay in the car and keep it running." He hisses shoving a ski mask over his head and grabbing a gun from the glove compartment. 

"Zayn don't do this." I state shaking my head.

"Do you want a place to sleep and food?" He questions getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. 

About ten minutes later he's sprinting out of the store with a bag of cash and throwing it in the truck. He slams on the gas and we squeal out of the parking lot. My heart shattering. He's a criminal. How come I couldn't tell?

*1 month later*

Zayn's out robbing god knows where. I'm throwing up so he is forcing me to stay here for the day. Thinking back on the past couple of months it hits me. We've had sex multiple times. Unprotected none the less.  I call down to the front desk and pray that i'm not carrying this theifs baby. I can't help but love him even though it's wrong. 

Looking down at the little white stick my heart shatters. It's positive. I sniffle lightly as I hear Zayn walk in.

"Damn near got caught. Where are you babe?" Zayn calls down.

"Bathroom, don't come in yet." I shakily reply, making it sound like i'm throwing up. The doorknob to the bathroom jiggles.

"If you're throwing up I want to be in there with you." Zayn says states. 

"M'fine." I sigh wrapping the test in toilet paper and throwing in the bin. Covering it with balled up tissue. 

"What's going on Lou?" Zayn questions harshly. 

When I walk out of the bathroom he's leaning against the wall arms crossed. 

"Zayn, I need to talk to you." I state going to sit on the bed. 

"What's a' matter." He sits next to me.

"I'm pregnant." I state looking down at my lap.

"Oh. Um, that's wow." He says. 

"You're not happy?" I knew he wasn't, just by his mannerisms. 

"It's just a shock Lou. I didn't think you could get pregnant. Only 20% of the male population can carry children, that's not a lot." He replies lighting a cigarette.