Lilo-What about me...I need help

Louis is an addict and Liam is his hard working husband, who takes care of their two kids and the little one on the way. When Louis overdoses his family puts together many ways to put him through rehab.

Liam's POV

"Louis what are you looking for?" I ask walking into the house after work with our two kids in tow. I place my brief case down and peer at my husband through hooded eyes as he rummages angrily through the furniture in our living room. 

"Where are my pills?" He seethes out. 

"Louis you promised me after Alex was born you would stop, it's been 13 years why all of a sudden are you relapsing?" I ask shooing my kids into another room. Our oldest daughter Alex was standing in the door way, her arms crossed over her stomach. 

"I've been doing Coke since Alex was born now where the hell are my pills?" He hisses. 

"I don't know I didn't even know you had them." I reply placing my hand on my seven month baby bump. 

"Alex. Did you touch papa's pills?" He looks at her curiously eyes bulging out of his head. 

"No, maybe Billy did, I don't go through your stuff." She replies running over to me and wrapping her arms around me. I could clearly see the tears in her eyes. She's learning about drugs in her Health Class at the moment.

"BILLY!" Louis screams as the little boy comes running down the stairs. 

"What do you need papa?" Billy asks. 

"Did you find some white pills that you didn't know what they were?" Louis grits his teeth together. 

"Yes papa, and Daddy always said that if you find medicine you don't know about that I was supposed to dump it down the toilet. So I did." Billy smiles not knowing what exactly he just did. 

As soon as I see the look in Louis' eyes I bolt towards my son and cover his body with mine. The blow that comes to my rib knocks the air out of me but I figure that's better than my son.

Louis gave me a glare after he hit me and he stormed out of the house. He didn't come home. When I woke up the next morning, it's Saturday, I walked down stairs to see Louis passed out on the couch. He was pale, cold, and clammy. He also wasn't breathing. 

I call an ambulance and wake my kids up. 

"Daddy what's wrong?" Alex asks after I wake her up. 

"Your papa overdosed, they just took him to the hospital by ambulance. Get dressed, I'm going to wake up Billy." I demand as she nods and hurriedly get's dressed. 

Billy and Alex are sitting in the hall across from Lou's room and I was sitting with my best friend Harry in the cafeteria. 

"I don't know what to do H." I sigh laying my head in my hands. 

"When did he start using again?" Harry asks

"He's apparently never stopped. He must of hid it from me pretty well." I reply. 

"He was a Drama major." Harry chuckles. 

"Yeah, I wish he would use it though. I'm the only one that works. I'm a middle school gym teacher. A pregnant Gym Teacher none the less. I'm going on maternity leave next month. Yeah i'll still get paid but Christ we are going to have three kids. Kids cost money and we don't have it." I reply shaking my head. 

"Daddy, Papa is awake." Alex sits down next to us. 

"Did you go see him?" I ask 

"No, Billy went in but I don't want to go in without you." She lays her head on my shoulder.