Zarry-Drugs and Love

Zayn's a drug dealer/gang member and Harry is his sweet and caring boyfriend

Harry's POV

The black Nokia on Zayn's bedside table rings as I quickly close my eyes to fake sleep.

"Malik." I hear him answer harshly. I tune out his conversation and try to make myself as unknown as possible

"Alright, give me ten." He hisses shooting out of bed. I let a tear slip out as I hear him get dressed. When the front door slams I sit up and place my hand on my three months pregnant belly. I hide it by wearing baggy shirts and sagging my pants a little bit

"Papa doesn't know about you it. When he does though, I hope he stops dealing drugs. I hate it. I don't like that he smokes, I don't like how much he drinks, I don't like it when he does and sells illegal substances. But it's his job. A family business per say that I will not let you get into." I say rubbing the little swell of my stomach.

After saying a few final words to my baby, I look at the clock on my phone. The glowing screen reads out 2:00 Considering I have to be up in four hours I lay back on my pillow, forget about my boyfriend breaking the law and close my eyes. Sleep finding me immediately.

Marimba blares through my speakers and I quickly shut it off upon hearing the immediate growl leaving Zayn's body. I look at the date and realize it's mine and Zayn's fifth anniversary. But i doubt he will do anything for it .Literally all he does is, Creates art, Sleep, and deal drugs.

"Zayn, before you go back to sleep I want to say Happy Anniversary,and I was wondering if I can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask shifting in the bed.

"What the hell do you want?" He hisses.

"Well um, would you ever quit drug dealing if we were to have a family?" I ask placing my hand on my stomach under the covers.

"No, drug dealing gives me an amazing income. M'not going to quit dealing drugs for some stupid child." He states.

"But you have an Art degree, you can put it too good use." I try to change his mind.

"No, i'm sorry H, but it's not going to happen. " He states as I shake my head.

"Right, okay. I'm sorry I asked. It was a stupid question." I sigh out as he grunts in agreement.

When i'm in the shower I look down at my slightly protruding belly and the tears stream down my face.

"M'not going to put you through this baby." I splay my hands over my stomach.

I own a bakarey and when I got home from today's shift at five o'clock my house was empty. Looking around I see a meal on our dinning room table and a notebook of paper.

Hey baby, sorry I was snappy this morning I didn't get in until 4:30, I had to ah...Take Care of someone who wouldn't pay my selling mate Louis, you've met him. Short, brown hair, blue eyes, higher voice. Anyway. Happy Anniversary. I made you dinner. I'm out on a run and I won't be home until about two in the morning. Love You.

After reading the note tears leave my eyes because I know what I have to do. I can't have my baby living in this life. For all I know, Zayn could get himself killed every night he goes on a run. Or he could get arrested and our house could be raided for drugs which I know damn well he hides in our dresser drawers. Then there's the fact that when my baby is old enough they might come across the drugs and that's not exceptable.

Furiously I wipe the tears from eyes and write a note back to Zayn.

Hey, Zayn. Dinner was lovely and I hate to write you this, on our anniversary none the less. This morning when I asked you about having a child and if you would quit dealing it was a um hint. Zayn i'm three months pregnant and I can't expose my baby to drugs. I'm sorry. I love you and I always will but I have other priorities. I can't put myself and my baby in danger. I left and maybe someday we'll meet again. If it was meant to happen. Goodbye. All the Love H.