Narry-Parent Teacher Conference

Niall is Harry's daughter's private school teacher. They meet at a parent teacher conference. Things pick up from there

Niall's POV

Thirty students and twenty-nine have gone through. The only family for conferences left is the Styles. My time ends at eight o'clock so five minutes after eight a tall lengthy man runs in.

"I am so sorry i'm late, my plane just got in. I was out of town for business, it's selfish of me to ask you to wait but I really would like to talk about Kayleighna.

"Mr. Styles I presume, where is Mrs. Styles and Kayleighna, it's called a family conference for a reason." I ask sitting back down at my desk.

"Well, Kayleighna's mum and I divorced about two years ago now. Taylor Moved back to America and I got custody of Kayleighna. Even though my job shifts me between LA, London, and New York my mum lives two blocks away from us so she watches Kay when i'm at work. I've been worried about her and I want to know if what i'm witnessing at home is coinciding with what you see here at school. I'm not worried about her grades, with the new online system I check her grades at least twice a week." He sits across from me.

"Well, she seems to like me. She responds better to me than any of the other teachers in the building. She's ten years old and that means she goes to three different teachers. I'm her homeroom then she has a history teacher Mrs. Massalla and a Health teacher. Mrs. Abercrombie. She isn't as near as friendly to them as she is too me and that alarms me a little bit. But other than that she's a good student. She interacts with her friends and the other students perfectly fine. She has amazing social skills." I explain shifting through the papers.

"That's odd. She's a lot like me and we each take a while to warm up to people so I can understand her immediate likeness to you, and the indifference with the other two teachers but at home she's sassy, and she doesn't listen to me at all. I don't understand." He sighs shaking his head.

"Maybe she's just lonely." I smile at him.

"Maybe, hey um can I buy you some drinks?" He asks shyly looking down at his lap.

"Isn't that a little unprofessional?" I chuckle.

"You're right, it was stupid to ask. I'm sorry i'll go home now." He says a light blush coating his cheeks.

"Hey, I never said NO. I just said it was unprofessional." I grab at his arm.

"So it's a yes. You'll go out with me?" He asks.

"A bit forward, but yes." I smile.

*2 years later*

"Niall! We're home!" Kayleighna yells as I place the chicken in the oven.

"IN THE KITCHEN LOVE!" I call back.

Harry and I got married last year after dating for about six months. It was very quick and our families didn't think it would last considering he dated Taylor for three months and they were married for seven years. But I mean come on, we dated three months longer than Harry and Taylor did so props for me.

I am now currently six months pregnant. Kayleighna stayed at Anne's last night because Anne promised her left over cake from the anniversary of her company's opening. Hence where Harry is labeled the CEO.

"Hi love, how are you feeling?" Harry asks walking in and wrapping his arms around my middle, his palms splaying over my stomach.

"M'good, Baby boy is playing Footie with my bladder though." I chuckle.

"Awe, m'sorry. I don't play Footie though so he must have gotten it from you." Harry smiles kissing my cheek.

"I haven't played Footie since I was in Uni." I smirk and Kayleighna cracks up and comes over kissing my stomach.

"He baby bro, be easy on Niall's stomach yeah?" She asks as I tangle my fingers into her blonde waves.

"After Kayleighna goes to bed I need to talk to you." Harry whispers into my ear

"Okay." I nod.

After Kayleighna had gone to bed Harry was rubbing my feet.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask

"Taylor got in contact with me, She's coming here for a modeling job. London Fashion Week I believe. She want's to see Kayleighna but I don't know if that's a good idea or not." Harry sighs

"Well, she needs to see her mother at some point in her life. I think we should just have a simple dinner and then Taylor can go to work." I suggest.

"Okay." He smiles

When Harry's ex walks in you can feel the tension and awkwardness from the three original Styles.

"Taylor, this is my husband Niall." Harry introduces us.

"I didn't think you had gotten remarried." She clenches her teeth.

"Yeah, a year ago. Kayleighna, go help Niall set the table." Harry demands as I motion her over.

After a very awkward dinner Taylor turned her gaze to her mini clone.

"Kay, I want to spend Saturday with you. We can go shopping and go to the park." Taylor tells her.

"Well, Niall and I were going to go baby shopping on Saturday." She looks at my stomach and Taylor humphs.

"Kayleighna it's okay, We can go Sunday, you should spend some time with your mum."I assure her.

"Okay, but don't do anything without me. You and Daddy can look but don't buy anything." She points a slim finger at me.

"your daddy as to work so it wouldn't matter." I chuckle.

"Okay. Just making sure. " She nods.

3 months later

Taylor stayed in London longer than expected and now she took Kayleighna to Disney Land Paris. I am currently laying in a hospital bed and Harry is squeezed on the edge cradling little Maxwell John Styles.

"She is going to be so mad she missed it." Harry chuckles.

"I'm kinda glad she did, she may be twelve but some of the things I said during the delivery wasn't kid appropriate." I chuckle.

"I'd hate to be Taylor when her and Kayleighna get home." Harry smiles as the baby boy wakes up.

"Hi Max." I reach up and brush m fingers through the hair on his head. Harry took it upon himself to take off the little beanie he was wearing.

When Anne walked in with both Taylor and Kayleighna, Kay was pouting.

"Thanks Mum, I missed Max being born." She hisses.

"Kayleighna." I warn.

"What, it's the truth if she hadn't of made me go to Disney I would've been here." She hisses.

"Kayleighna Marie Styles. Apologize to your mother. You've been wanting to go to Disney Paris since you knew what princesses were." Harry replies.

"Sorry." She huffs.

"Thank You." I state patting the bed.

She crawled up in the bed with me and I took the baby from Harry and handed it to her.

"He's so tiny and he's got a lot of hair." She smiles.

Maxwell John Styles

August 16th

5 lbs 4 ounces