Larry-Hey Stranger

Niall's a doctor, Harry is a lawyer, Louis is a bookstore worker, Liam is a surgeon. They meet all from coincidence 

Louis' POV

Working at a bookstore is boring, especially when the new it, is e-books. But he pushes through because he loves books and someday he hopes to own the joint. He started working their at about age 15 only part time though. Then once he graduated he avoided going to University and became a full time worker. Now at age 25, he is what is known as a night manager. It's a step up from cashier.

He closes up shop at approximately midnight like always and enters the cold, wet streets of London in November. It's gloomy but more times than not it fits his mood. His mother accepted him when he came out as gay, but his sisters and dad weren't to happy. Mark isn't his biological father, that wretched man ditched his mother when she was six months pregnant with him. Mark took him under is wing and Louis considers him his dad. About three years ago when his parent's divorced he didn't know what to do.

He was lost in his thoughts when he collided with another body. The force was so strong it knocked him to the wet concrete under him. He looked up in the street lamp light and saw a man with unruly curly hair and he was oddly tall and lengthy. The stranger shot his hand out and Louis accepted it and was surprised when the man pulled him up with no help at all. 

"Sorry." They say at the same time.  They both let out a chuckle and continue on their separate ways. 

A week later the bell above the door rang at around five o'clock. Louis' shift had just begun and since nobody ever came there, he was curdled up behind the desk in an arm chair, wrapped in a blanket starting to read The Hunger Games series for the 18th time. He looked up and he saw the lengthy man that he collided with wearing a really nice suit with a man behind him.

"Um, i'm looking for a book to keep him out of trouble." Harry states noticing that the man behind the desk was the man that he's dreampt about for a week. It sounds weird but his face was etched into Harry's mind. 

"What kind of trouble is he in?" Louis asks sitting his book down and crossing his arms.

"I'm not really allowed to say. I'm a Lawyer and he's my client. It's confidential." Harry shrugs.

"How severe of a crime?" Louis asks

"If I loose this and I hopefully won't it would be five years in prison." Harry replies

"Here, this should keep him occupied for a while." Louis smiles walking over to the shelf that had the Divergent series sitting on it.

"Thanks how much do I owe you?" Harry asks grabbing out his wallet and handing the stack of books to the criminal...could you even call him that?

"It's on the house. Lawyers are such good people it's too bad there's not a lot of them anymore." Louis smiles as Harry nods.

"Right, um thank you." He stutters walking out. 

Louis starts wondering why this lawyer person keeps coming in every day for three weeks, precisely at a quarter after six . Louis doesn't know if he's starting to feel threatened or domesticated with him. But, he doesn't even know his name

"Alright, what the hell is going on here?" Louis asks when Harry prances in like he owns the place and plops his ass on the counter.

"You're cute. Hey, i'm Harry Styles." Harry holds out his hand

"Bit forward mate, but my name's Louis Tomlinson." Louis grips his hand and he completely ignores the zing he felt up his spine. 

4 weeks later