Niam-Countries Apart

Liam was bullied so bad over in Secondary School back in England so his parent's transferred him to a school in Ireland where he lived with his Aunt for two years. During those years he met Niall Horan, a boy in the same year as him. They became the couple the whole school talked about. They got married at 18, between their first year in University and right after High School. Now, it's been ten years and Liam is on his last year of Medical School. But he's back over in London and Niall is in Ireland.

Niall's POV

When Liam got into Medical School over in the UK I was thrilled but I was also dissapointed. When he got his acceptance letter I got a job at a preschool here in Ireland. I have to put in at least five years before I ask to transfer to the London Preschool, unless of course I am asked.

Liam came home at Christmas and now, two months later, both schools are back in session and as of today it marks two weeks since I've been throwing up in the mornings. I took the first three days off because I didn't know what it is, but now that it's been occurring for two weeks, I have a hunch.

After work and a doctors appointment I am sitting in our home office getting ready to call Liam.

"Hello." He answers

"He baby." I say nervously.

"Niall, what's up sweetheart?" Liam asks.

"So I went to the doctor after work today and I found out that I am pregnant." I shakily breathe out.

"Wait what?" Liam gasps.

"I'm pregnant. Remember Christmas?" I ask

"Absolutely." I can hear his smirk from the other side of the phone.

"Well, you didn't wear a condom." I reply.

"So you are pregnant?" He asks.

"Yeah, I m pregnant two months along. With twins." I smile.

"Oh baby, I feel so bad that i'm not going to be there." Liam is pouting by now.

"We will be fine. I'll Skype and text you every day and i'll send you pictures of my belly." I smile placing my hand on my stomach.

"Promise." Liam questions

"Promise." I smile

*4 months later*

"Liam baby, the girls and I are fine, all you have to worry about is taking your final exam. Your final test is Friday, it's Monday. To graduate you need to get at least a 90." I explain rubbing my stomach.

"I just want you guys here with me." Liam humps.

"I know, now relax. Go study. Love You By." I state hanging up.

When I get to work the next morning on the last day of school I was confronted by my boss.

"Mr. Payne, your husband is at medical school in London am I correct?" He asks.

"Yes. Mr. Halloway." I reply

"When are you due?" He questions

"August." I state placing my hand on my stomach.

"Would you be willing to go back to work on September 15th?" He asks another question.

"Yes I would be." I state.

"Would you be willing to maybe work in London at the school we just opened up over there?" He smirks.

"Are you serious?" I gasp.