Niam-Bound To You

In the year 2053 the divorce rate was at a sky high so the British government decided to change that, they created a Dominant and Submissive law. When they were born they are injected in the vein in their hand and if it goes Dark Blue the baby is a dominate and if it goes pink they are a submissive and then on their eighteenth birthday they take a test and they get paired, a dom and a sub. Most of the Doms are males but you'll get three of ten Doms as females. Most subs are Female but again like Doms a three of ten Subs are male. Liam's a Dom, Niall's a sub.

Note: This chapter just have slight abuse in it.  

*Liam's POV*

"Zayn, it's my last chance, if I loose this sub i'll deemed not fit and i'll get shunned. I own a restaurant chain, I can't do that." I whine tugging on the short stands of my hair as Zayn plays with his Submissive Perrie's hair. 

"You'll be fine now go take that test." Zayn states as I let out a sigh grab my keys, phone, and wallet.  I need to make it work with this submissive. 

*Niall's POV*

"Alright baby,  You'll do great. Good Luck." My mum says giving me a kiss on the cheek before I exit her car. She dropped me off. I have my license but I won't be able to go home after this and my Dom and I are supposed to spend twenty four hours attached at the hip.  Just to "warm up to each other" As the courts put it.

When I enter the court house I start to shake uncontrollably.

"Good morning how may I help you?"  The woman at the desk asks placing her pen down.

"I'm Niall Horan,  Submissive, I'm here for the pairing test." I breathe out. 

"Ah yes right this way, first we have the medical exam. When you get in the room there will be a gown for you to change into, then just sit on the bed. Everything off underwear included." She demands opening a door for me. 

As do as I am told and then when the creepy male doctor walks in he tells me to put my legs in stirrups. He does some thing with my male area and then he sits me up takes my blood and he does a proper physical exam. 

When then is over I am escorted to a room by another woman. It's a small room about 10x10 square feet with a single desk chair and a packet of papers. 

"When you're done bring this to me i'll be at the desk outside." She states 

"Okay." I sigh as she leaves and I begin my test. 

Name: Niall James Horan

Age:18

DOB: 9-13-93

Hair Color: Brown dyed Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'8"

Reds: Bondage,Gagging, Water Sports, 

Greens: Spanking, Wax, Toys

Health-To be filled in by doctor. 

There were several more personal questions a total of 50 questions in all ranging from favorite food to if I had graduated or not. I graduated last week it's June 5th and I Graduated the last week of May. I wanted to wait to take the test until after I graduated so I could at least have my GSTCE's to fall back on if I end up skipping town.  I am scared plain and simple, I will be bound to someone for the rest of my life. 

After five hours of waiting I was finally sitting in an auditorium, Doms on one side and Subs on the other. Most of the Doms were intimidating looking and I was honestly scared for my life because they are buff and tall and i'm short and not buff.