Lilo-Best Anniversary Present Ever

Liam and Louis got married right at midnight on New Years Eve. Literally kissed right at the stroke of midnight. So all in all their anniversary is January 1st. Every Year the boys throw a New Years/Anniversary party. Liam however, is hiding something, something big.

Liam's POV

Baggy Shirts and sweats are my daily attire, basically anything that I can drown in, like one of my dad's old sweaters. He's bigger than I am. I wear it to work, to bed, and around the house. It's easy to do that because I own a party planning company with my best mate Niall.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and myself all met at Uni. we were in the same dormitory. Niall, Harry, myself and Louis were suit mates.

Harry and Niall got married last year and Liam and I are going on three years now.

In that three years, we've never talked about children. Louis' from a family with seven kids in it and I am partial to children. I'm expecting twins in middle to late January, but the doctor says I could go into Labor as early as Christmas, they highly doubt that will happen though.

I've been hiding it from Louis because i'm really fricken scared about what he's going to say. He loves babies, I mean he has six siblings, with that being said would you really want one of your own given that statistic?

"Hey Li." Louis smiles walking into the kitchen. He works at the school seven to four.

"Hi baby, how was your last day at work until Next Year?" I chuckle.

"That makes sense but wouldn't it be easier to say, 'how was your last day of work before Christmas break?'" He chuckles.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't answer my question." I cross my arms over my belly hoping that it doesn't show.

"It was good, but if you don't mind, I am going to go take a shower." He chuckles leaning over and kissing me.

"Okay." I reply breathing in a shaky breath as one of the babies kicks me in the rib.

"Li, is everything alright?" Louis asks. He saw it.

"Yeah, m'fine. Just a little tummy ache s'all." I shrug.

"Okay, just making sure. Why don't you go lay down and try to rest. We don't want you to be sick for Christmas. I'll order a Pizza and wake you when it get's here." He demands.

"Yeah, i'll just finish my juice." I state pointing to the orange juice and crisps I was consuming when Louis walked in.

"Maybe that's why you're sick. You are drinking pulpy orange juice and eating sour cream and onion crisps." Louis chuckles.

"Maybe." I smile taking a drink of Juice.

When I know Louis is out of ear shot I glare down at my belly.

"Look little munchkins. Papa doesn't know about you yet. Try to be gentle with Daddy." I rub at my stomach and gulp down the juice.

I walk into the bedroom where I hear Louis singing from the en-suite bathroom. The song he was singing was How To Save A Life, by The Fray and it lulled me to sleep.

I was gently woken up by Louis' warm hand caressing my cheek.

"Hey." I smile.

"How was your nap love?" He asks.

"Good, feel much better." I gently sit up.

"Good, Pizza's here." He grabs my hand and helps me up.