Narry-Doctor Horan

Niall is an OBGYN and a normal doctor, His husband is one of his patients.

Harry's POV

Sitting in Niall's exam room is nerve racking. Doesn't matter that we've been married for five years I can get anything ranging from a prostate exam to diseases testing.

As I swing my legs on the bed wearing the uncomfortable hospital gown I feel the urge to vomit.

"Hey babe." Niall smiles when he walks in.

"Hey." I mumble out.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks pulling on his gloves.

"I'm nauseous, I don't know if it's nerves or if i'm sick but every time I sit on one of our exam tables. It's some different procedure you do to me and it scares me because they are tests for cancers and it makes me think, 'what if I have that?' Understand?" I retort as he leans up and kisses me.

"Breathe baby, have you felt sick for a while?" He asks.

"Monday I guess," I shrug.

"Alright H, lay back." Niall instructs as I slide up on the bed and place my head on the rock hard pillow.

Niall places his hands on my stomach and feels around for a while, his hands lingering right under my belly button and a smile graces his face.

"What?" I ask as he pulls over a machine.

He flicks it on and squirts some gel on my stomach.

"Jesus Niall, that's cold." I hiss jerking a little bit.

He shushes me and places a wand thingy on my stomach.

"Damn I'm good." He smiles as I give him a look.

"What are you talking about?" I ask he presses a button and two heart beats appear.

One was a fast thumping beat and one was slower.

"H, you are three months pregnant." He turns the screen to me and I see a tiny little baby.

"Niall, we're going to be parents, how come I didn't know. I should've known. I'm the one carrying him and I didn't even know. I'm a terrible parent." I stutter pulling at my hair.

"Baby, no no no. You aren't a terrible person at all. Every pregnancy is different. Some people to show symptoms until their stomach starts to grow. Others don't even gain weight when they are pregnant. You would've figured it out eventually when you felt it move." Niall smiles pressing some buttons and taking off his gloves.

When I get home all I can do is look at the picture and rub my belly.

2 months later-5 months pregnant

"Okay H, we are gonna find out if we are having a baby boy or a little princess. Are you excited?" Niall asks as I bite my lip and nod.

"Yeah, and thanks for staying my doctor." I mumble as he chuckles

The night we found out I was pregnant we got in an argument about if Niall was going to stay my doctor or not. He stormed out of the house and I cried.

When he got home from work the next night, he handed me a slip and said it was my next appointment. When Niall walked in today, I was shocked.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." Niall nods moving the wand around.

"So bebe Boy or bebe Girl?" I ask lacing my fingers together over my chest.

"H, we're having a son." He chuckles wiping tears from his eyes and showing me the babies little dick.