Ziam-Keep trying

Liam can't seem to get pregnant and it's taking a toll on him and husband of five years Zayn 

*Liam's POV*

"I've failed." I sobbed out as we enter our house and I drop my bag by the door. 

"You haven't failed maybe we just weren't meant to have a baby at the moment." Zayn shrugs walking up the stairs to our bedroom. 

I huff and sit down on the white leather sofa.  Zayn and I have been married for five years. We've been trying for a baby for four, Zayn's a model and he's not always home and when he is we try for a baby, I've miscarried five times in the past four years. I'm a doctor and I passed out at work today and they called my husband and made him fly in from Paris where he was doing a modeling job.  He was pissed and then softened when he realized that I had lost our fifth baby. I shake my head, sigh and trudge up the stairs to my bedroom. Zayn was looking at some papers. 

"What are they?" I ask 

"Um, when we were tested you only looked at your results and I didn't look at mine." Zayn tells me rubbing his bearded chin. 

"What are you on about?" I ask sitting next to him. 

"Well, you had a 55% chance of getting pregnant so we didn't think to look at mine." Zayn tells me handing me the white sheet of paper. 

"And you opened it after four years?" I ask 

"Yeah, read it." He demands as I look down at it. 

"Zayn Malik 

Aids: Negative

HIV: Negative

STD/STI: Negative

Pregnancy probability: 100%" I read aloud and I look up at him with wide eyes. 

"Zayn, I am not letting you get pregnant, you worked so hard to become a model." I hiss.

"But we'll get a baby out of it. I've been saving you know that. If you miscarry one more time I will be the one that bottoms do you understand." Zayn hisses. 

"Fine." I sigh leaning back on my side of the bed. 

"Good. And think of it this way. You used to love watching me work out. And after I have a baby I can work out again. I'll quit modeling for a little while and then maybe i'll go back to modeling and maybe i'll make my own fashion design, you know how I love drawing." Zayn coos rubbing my arm. 

"I know, but you have a six pack and I barely have a four pack so it would be better on my body though." I shrug 

"Shh, let's not talk about that. In four months we'll try again yeah." Zayn suggests as I nod

"Okay, when do you fly back to Paris?" I ask 

"Tomorrow at eight in the morning." He sighs. I look at the clock and it's going on one in the morning so I lean over Zayn and turn the lights off. Hoping he gets the hint that states go to bed.

*6 months later*

"I guess I get too top now." I say wiping tears from my eyes as I lay in the hospital bed. I just lost number six. 

"Yeah, i'll get in contact with my manager and we will figure something out." Zayn nods hugging me as I sob. 

*1 week later*

I'm in a slump, I haven't showered and I barely eat anything. I am so depressed because I thought I'd be the mummy not Zayn, I want to be the mummy. I was crying at this point.