Ziall-Bullies Baby

Niall's gay the whole school knows it and most of them bully him, however head bully Zayn Malik likes him and the only way to show that is by doing damage to him. Zayn ends up raping Niall

Warning: Mention of Rape

*Niall's POV*

After being shoved into my locker and having all my books knocked out of my hand I was pulled into a janitor closet. 

"Alright Fag, I am going to have my way with you and you will not say shit about this to anyone, or so help me I will kill you." My head bully Zayn Malik hisses as he harshly yanks my pants down. 

Before I can protest he slams his dick into me with out protection or prep. 

"If you make a sound I will punish you." He whispers meaninglessly in my ear. 

I hold in the sobs while Zayn rapes me and I just take it. I know I should do something to stop it but I won't. I have had a massive crush on the tattooed man since middle school.  

"Again, if you speak of this or report it I will kill you." He spits walking out of the janitors closet. Once the door is closed I sit against it and call my mum. 

"Niall what's wrong? You never call me during school." My mum asks she's a receptionist here at the school and she knows about the bullying. However, she also knows about my crush on Zayn and she promised not to report him. 

"Mummy, Janitors closet right by the office. Zayn raped me. Please don't tell anyone about it." I sob. 

"Oh baby, I won't but what if you're pregnant?" She asks 

It never crossed my mind. I was born with both reproduction systems and I can get pregnant. I don't have periods I just get massive headaches that no pill will  make go away. 

"I never thought of that but If I am I will not kill my baby. It would be a piece of me and Zayn." I smile placing my hand over my stomach. A part of me hoping that Zayn's seed gave me a baby. 

"If that's what you want, I'll support you best I can love. Now do you want me to sign you out?" She asks worry filling her voice. 

"Yeah." I say sadly. 

"Okay, I love you drive safely." She hangs up. 

Groaning I pull up my pants and limp to my vehicle after the bell rings. I literally feel like my ass was torn in two. I wasn't bleeding though so I doubt it was. 

*2 months later*

I've been throwing up for the past month everyday and I know exactly why. Today I had mum call me in and I am going to the doctor where my thoughts will be confirmed. 

"Alright, Mr. Horan. You are indeed pregnant." The doctor states taking off his gloves and handing me a towel to wipe down my privates. He had to do an internal ultrasound which was extremely uncomfortable. 

"Thank You." I smile as he hands me the pictures. 

"So you are only seventeen, have you decided if you are going to keep it, abort it, or give it up for adoption?" Dr. Tillman asks

"I am going to keep it. I know i'm young but I want my baby." I sigh looking at the pictures. 

"Alright." He smiles shaking my hand. 

*2 months later/4 months pregnant*

"Hey Fag, you've been gaining some weight. Haven't you?" Zayn smirks slamming my back into my locker. I discreetly move my books in front of my stomach, i'd do anything to protect my peanut.