Larry-The Law

Louis is a Defense Attorney. Harry is a Prosecuting Attorney. It shouldn't happen...But it does. 

A/N

I don't know if I should make this a two parter. You tell me when I end it...Thank you all I love you chickadees.

*****

"Hey Lou, how are you this morning?" Danielle, my assistant chirps as I sit down at my bench. 

"I'm fine Danielle, what do we got?" I ask motioning next to me at the prosecutors station. 

"All i know is that he was from Holmes Chapel Cheshire. He left the UK to go to Law School in Harvard. He was in New York and now he's here in LA. I heard he's a shark." She states opening up the file.

When the DA walks in, I feel an air of confidence and sophistication...and arousal. 

After the initial court proceedings. I was in the elevator when I suddenly hear. 

"HOLD IT PLEASE!" I immediately shoot my hand out. The tall lengthy man with giraffe like limbs, tumbles into the elevator. 

"Thank you so much Mr...Tomlinson right?" He asks

"Yes. I am Louis Tomlinson the defense lawyer for the Wilder case." I hold my hand out. 

"Harry Styles. Assistant DA." He shakes my hand. 

2 months later

"Hey H..." I state handing him some daisy's. 

"Oh thanks Lou...Huh our dinner. I feel so stupid...I was the one that asked you and I completely forgot. I've just been so swamped with the Gallagher case right now." Harry starts rambling. 

"Baby. It's okay...I understand. I'm a lawyer too. Don't worry about it." I shush him rubbing his arms. 

"I was going to make you this big dinner and dessert. Pork tenderloin with little baby red potatoes and a salad. Then we were going to have my mum's cake recipe and I just wanted this night to be perfect." He says tears coming to his eyes. 

"Hey, it will be. Don't cry. Pizza or Chinese? I can't cook for shit and it sounds like that would've taken a long time to cook. It's already eight o'clock." I state. 

"Pizza with veggies." Harry replies laying his head on my shoulder. He's taller than me but when we went to a work dinner he reveled to me that he liked to feel protected. 

"Okay. Let's go in i'll call and it's on me understand." I reply

"Okay." He nods 

When Harry brings me into his flat I see pictures of two women scattered around. I pick up a picture with his arms around both of them. 

"My mum, Anne, is the dark haired one and my sister, Gemma is the other one." He explains. 

"Well good looks run in the family." I chuckle going for my phone. 

2 years later

"Mr. Tomlinson, you're late." The judge hisses as Harry comes running into the courtroom. 

"I do apologize sir, I had another case I was doing two floors up. I'll make sure it won't happen again." Harry huffs out. 

"What happened?" I lean over and whisper to him. 

"Someone was fighting the defense and they had to put him in contempt it was a mess." He explains. 

"Council, if you're ready, can we proceed?" The judge clearly annoyed