Zouis-Workaholic

The one where Zayn is a workaholic and is always working and doesn't give his husband of ten years the light of day. But Louis is pregnant.

*Louis' POV*

Staring down at the pregnancy test my heart shatters. Zayn never wanted kids and he made that extremely clear when we got married ten years ago. Then he opened up Malik Advertising, he's a giant egotistical ass now. Do his workers and importantly me. He only even acknowledges me when he's drunk and he wants sex and that's how i'm in this position. He had unprotected sex with one night. I honestly don't know why I stay with the man. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I started dating the boy when he was 15 and I was 17, Zayn wasn't the most popular kid in school. He got bullied because he loved art and music. Not sports and parties. When he was 18 and I was 20 I proposed. We got married three months later with our parents and a justice of the peace, not wanting a fancy ceremony. When his grandfather passed away eight years ago he was passed down a company and a shit ton of money which has turned him into the monster he is today. Zayn took my name and he won't even put it on the company, it couldn't have been Tomlinson Advertising it had to be Malik, even Malik-Tomlinson would've sufficed, but I guess i'm not that important to him anymore.

Sighing I get up and chuck the pregnancy test in the waist bin. I will not kill this baby and it's my child no one else's so I will not put it up for adoption, there is no debate about it. I have to tell Zayn but first I have to go to the doctor and figure out how far I am.

"Mr. Tomlinson." A nurse calls out and I get up and follow her. I've been in the waiting room for a goddamn hour now.

I am sitting on the crinkly hard bed with my privates completely exposed as the male doctor is examining me from the inside and it's fucking uncomfortable.

"Well, if you look at this screen you will see a tiny bean shape indicating that you are about a month along." He explains.

"Thank You So much." I reply because just seeing my baby on the screen is making me so happy.

When I get home I look at the clock. It's nearing four thirty so I give the cook the night off and go into the kitchen. I am going to make Lemon Pepper Chicken. I can honestly only cook things that are chicken based.

When everything is set up it's nearing six thirty and Zayn normally comes home around five thirty so i'm starting to get worried when I make the rash decision to call him. He hates when I call him at work.

"Louis, what have I told you about calling me. I am in the middle of an important dinner meeting and I just excused myself for your fat ass." Zayn hisses.

"I was worried about you, you're normally home by now and I made you some dinner." I say sadly at the name he called me.

"Well, I won't fucking be home tonight okay. Oh yeah, I have dinner reservations made for our tenth anniversary tomorrow at The Ivy for seven o'clock don't be late, now why the hell did you call and don't give me that Worry bullshit." Zayn demands.

"I have something important to tell you." I say sadly.

"It can wait until tomorrow." He hangs up without saying the three words you are always supposed to say to your spouse. I love you.

The next day at seven o'clock I was dressed nice and I was at the Ivy waiting for Zayn. I looked at my watch and saw it was eight thirty and I had been there since six thirty.

"Sir, Mr. Malik cancelled the reservation he said to tell you that 'he gave his word to you about dinner but he's sorry something came up at work. He won't be home until really late.' I'm sorry for your inconvenience but we can't serve you unless you make another one." The polite waiter tells me sadly.