Chapter 1: The Letter

Harry Potter Fanfiction Draco x Reader

A/N: You are Harry's twin and you, but you and Harry were never really super close. While being stuck with your horrid aunt, uncle and cousin, you and Harry are treated the same but you grow to despise all muggels. Then close to you and your brothers eleventh birthday your letters to Hogwarts came.

(y/n) – your name

Chapter 1

"Up! Get up! Now!"

You heard yelling and then banging on a door. You knew that it was your aunt Petunia yelling at your twin brother Harry. A few seconds later you hear the same banging on your door.

"You too! Up! Now!"

You were already up and dressed so you got off you bed and out of your "room" if you can even call it that. While Harry was stuck with the room under the stairs you were stuck in the hallway closet.

You hear someone running down the stairs and then jumping on the stairs.

"Get up Potters! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley says then proceeds to laugh. Dudley then pushes both you and Harry back into your rooms and runs into the kitchen. You look at Harry.

"Morning Harry."

"Morning (y/n). Sleep well?"

"As well as a crappy mattress in a tiny ass closet can give."

Harry laughs at your comment while you just glare at him. Then you and Harry walk into the kitchen.

"There he is the birthday boy." Aunt Petunia says while hugging Dudley.

"Get my coffee boy, and girl get me the post." Uncle Vernon says.

You grab the post for Uncle Vernon and give it to him with the angriest glare you could. Uncle Vernon just looks at you with a similar glare as if challenging you to do something. Harry notices this and nudges you. You look away from Uncle Vernon and go to your seat at the table.

"Boy cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything." Aunt Petunia says.

"Yes Aunt Petunia."

You hated how Harry always just does what is told. If it was just you and Harry wasn't there you were sure that you would have told your aunt and uncle off. Luckily Harry is always there to stop you before you do anything too crazy. You just sit at the table eating your breakfast ignoring your "family" until you hear Dudley complaining about his presents.

"36?! I had 37 last year!"

"Well yes but some of these are quite bigger than last year."

"I don't care how big they are!"

"Now now honey. When we go out we'll buy you two more presents."

You roll your eyes at the Dursley's antics and mouth to Harry

"I really hate this family."

Harry mouths back

"I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it right now."

You huff at Harry's response. You then thought of a cunning idea. When everyone was going out to the car you say that you have to use the bathroom and go back inside.

"Hurry up girl I don't want to wait all day." Uncle Vernon says as you were going back.

You hurry to the kitchen and look at Dudley's gifts. You find a small box that was not wrapped well and you open it. Inside was money, about 200 pounds. You quickly took 100 pounds from the present knowing that Dudley or anyone rather would realize it. You put the 100 pounds into a pocket and then rewrap the present. You then go back outside and proceed to sit next to Harry.