Chapter 28: Race time

(a/n) okay so I suck a lot. Where do i begin... ummmmm well yeah i have no excuse other than i had no idea where to go with this so i took a break so I can figure out what I wanted to do. I know how the rest of the years will go mostly but this third year is really throwing me through a loop so I decided to just finish this year as fast as possible. Anyways you can kill me now. I am truly sorry for not updating for about 5 months but now I am back and ready to finish this story. Thank you for everyone for all the comments and sticking around this long. Also if you guys ever want to use part of my story go ahead just make sure to credit me for it. No need to ask as long as you don't steal my story is all. Again thank you for waiting so long. ON WITH THE STORY.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters

Chapter 28

-your pov- 

It was the next day since we left the two firebolts with Snape. So Draco and I were walking to his office to see if we can pick them up from him. We arrive at his office and saw that professor Snape was holding the two brooms and handed them to us as soon as we entered. 

"These brooms have been cleared to be used. However I do recommend that the two of you exercise caution." 

"Thank you Professor. If you would excuse us. Come on (y/n) I think we should try these out." Draco said as he lead me towards the quidditch pitch.

We were walking outside when we saw there was a huge crowed by the pitch. We got to the crowd and saw that it was a bunch of gryffindors. 

"Oi what is going on here?" I asked. 

The entire crowed turned towards Draco and I and became quiet. The crowed then started to part in front of us until we saw what or rather who was at the center of the crowed. It was Harry. 

"Well, well Potter it seems that we weren't the only ones who got the Firebolt." Draco said in his usually mocking tone. 

"Malfoy? (y/n)?"

"You're not the only one who got one Potter. Draco and I got a firebolt as well. Don't know who sent them but I am thankful. So is Draco. At least this makes our match for quidditch more fair. After all you will have to go against either me or Draco when we play." 

"What's your problem Malfoy? Couldn't stand that Harry got a broom that is better than yours? What you beg your father to get you those brooms?" Ron said. 

"First off Weasley I don't beg. Second didn't you hear (y/n)? We don't know who sent us these brooms? Besides even if I wanted this broom my father wouldn't buy two just for me unless it was for a special reason. Even for my family these brooms aren't cheap." Draco said.

"What ever Malfoy. Harry will still beat you in quidditch even with you new toy. I bet you can't even ride it properly." Ron said with a smirk. 

I was annoyed by that statement and said

"That's a funny thing to say Weaselbee considering that Gryffindor hasn't beat Slytherin in any games for the last 2 years with either me or Draco as seeker." 

I crossed my arms over my chest while Ron's face went red. Draco just laughed after I countered Ron. 

"Nice one (y/n). Anyways we came out here to try out our new brooms and we didn't think anyone else would be out here. But since we had this turn of events I prepose a deal." Draco said. 

I was confused at what Draco was going to do but just listened to what he was going to say. 

"What kind of deal Malfoy?" Harry said.