Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion

(a/n)- Wow we are at 2.5k reads thank you so much :) Anyways on with the story. 

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters

Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion

-3rd person pov- 

It has been a few weeks since the dueling club match and everyone is thinking that Harry is the heir of slytherin. Complete bull shit to you and Draco since you both knew that it wasn't him even though you didn't know who it was. You were with Draco sitting at dinner talking about what you were doing for the winter holidays. 

"So Draco did your parents say what we are going to do this holiday? Are we going to just stay here or are we going back?" You asked Draco.

Draco turned to you and said

"Well father and mother said that they have business to attend to in another country so no one will be home for the holidays so they said we will just stay here. Not that I mind since a lot of people are going home this time we have all the time in the world to be alone." 

You blush at Draco's words and say

"Draco we are going to be alone no matter what anyways. Besides Crabbe and Goyle are here for the Holidays too. So no we aren't completely alone."

Draco seemed to forget that Crabbe and Goyle were going to be there as well so Draco had a surprised look on his face. But once he realized this he went back to smiling. 

"Well that is besides the point. I can't wait till you see the present I chose for you this year. I'm sure you are going to love it."

"Draco. You already got me all these things I don't need any more. All I really want is to spend the day with you and go outside. I hear the view of the black lake frozen over is beautiful."

Draco kissed you cheek and said

"I love you so much (y/n) so you should know that I will spoil you." 

You kissed Draco on the cheek as well and the two of you continued to eat dinner. 

-meanwhile with the golden trio- 

"I know Malfoy is the heir we just need to find a way for him to admit it." Harry said. 

Hermione looked at Harry and said

"I think I know one way but it will take time and not to mention we will be breaking a dozen school rules." 

"Well then what is it?" Ron asked.

Hermione lead Harry and Ron to a book in the library and showed them the polyjuice potion and said

"This potion will allow use to turn our selves into another person temporarily. But this potion is the most complex potion I ever saw. It will take a month to make."

"A month! Malfoy can kill off half the muggle borns by then!"

Hermione shook her head and said

"This is the best shot we've got. Beside Malfoy and (y/n) are both spending the holidays here and that will be the perfect time to interrogate him. You and Ron will become Crabbe and Goyle, while I try and be Parkinson. I know I can't pull off being (y/n) since she is dating Malfoy I am sure Malfoy will notice something is wrong. Especially since (y/n) always wears that love necklace."

Harry and Ron nod their heads and agree to Hermione's plan. 

-time skip to 1 month later- 

You and Draco were in the slytherin common room wondering where the hell Crabbe and Goyle were. Those two said that they would be in the common room by now. Draco wanted to hang out with them tonight since tomorrow was Christmas and he didn't want anyone to bother you and him all day. You and Draco then began to wonder the dungeon halls looking for your two idiot friends. You and Draco found them being interrogated by a Weasley for some reason. Draco then said