Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter

Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express

You were sitting across from Draco on the train. Even though you just met him you knew that you would get along.

"So (y/n) you said that you aren't really close to your brother Potter. Why is that?" Draco asked.

"That's easy. I really don't like my brother all that much. The only reason why I talked to him at all is because we were stuck being raised by our horrible muggel aunt and uncle. Personally I hate my entire family or at least the muggel half."

Draco was honestly shocked by what you said.

-Draco PoV-

"She was raised by muggels disgusting. Why on earth was a witch like (Y/n) raised by filthy muggels? She's a witch and she should have been raised by a wizard family not some muggel family." I thought.

"That's rubbish being raised by filthy muggels. You're better than them. You are a half-blood after all and you should have been at least raised by a wizard family." I said.

(y/n) looked like confused for some reason.

"Um since I was raised by muggels I don't really understand what you mean by half-blood Draco." She said.

I was shocked for a second. Had these filthy muggel not tell (y/n) anything about the wizard world. Disgraceful. I guess I should educate her about this world.

"Right. It seems that your family is more of a disgrace than I thought. No offense to you or anything. But god I hate muggels and anything to do with them really. Alright let me explain to you what half-blood means. In this world there are different blood statuses. Pure-blood, half-blood, and muggel born or mud-bloods witches and wizards. Let's start with the worst shall we. A muggel born or mud-blood is someone who is a witch or wizard whose parents are muggels. Personally I think that they are just as bad as muggels themselves. I mean they don't know anything about our world until they get their letter to Hogwarts. I don't even think these people should be allowed to study at Hogwarts. Pathetic mud-bloods. Anyways next up is half-bloods. Now you are a half-blood which makes you better than a mid-blood by far because that mean at least one of your parents is a witch or wizard. Now A half-blood's parents can be one magical parent and one muggel, a pure-blood or half-blood parent and a mud-blood parent, a pure-blood and half-blood parent, or two half-blood parents. Basically a half blood is someone who has some kind of muggel ancestry in their family. Lastly are pure-bloods. Pure-bloods are witches of wizards whose family has no muggel ancestry at all. In all in England there are only 28 true pure-blood families. One of these families is mine, the Malfoys. Did you get all that?"

I finished my speech. (y/n) seemed to understand what I said. Though she look like she was think about something. As I looked at her I noticed that (y/n) was really cute and pretty. I really wanted to get to know her and be friends like father said.

-Your Pov-

I thought about what Draco just told me about the blood status of the world. But this got me wondering about my family. If I'm a half-blood then what were my parents.

"Did one of my parents actually marry a muggel? Or was one of them a mud-blood."

I looked at Draco and that he was looking at me.

"Is something bothering you (y/n)?"

"No just wonder about my parents. I don't know a lot about them. I'm wondering if my parents were both wizards or did one of them actually marry a muggel." I said.

Draco then looked at me like I had grown a second head. He was defiantly shocked about what I just said.

"You mean they never told you anything about your parents or the wizarding world. Bloody hell I hate muggels for this exact reason." Draco said angrily.