Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter

Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts

-Your pov-

I woke up to the sound of the lake hitting my bedroom window. I saw that my roommate was already gone for the day. So I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. When I was done with my morning routine I put on my new Slytherin robes and walked into the common room. When I got into the common room I saw Draco was there with a letter in his hand.

"Morning Draco."

"Morning (y/n). I wrote that letter to my father about what happened to you with those filthy muggels."

"Thanks Draco. Do you want to use my owl to send the letter or do you have your own owl?"

"I don't have an owl with me. I was just going to use one of the school's owls. But if I can use yours that would be easier. Since we wouldn't need to go to the owlery."

"Alright let me get him. He should be in his cage right now before he is taken to the owlery."

So I went back to my room and unlocked Terra's cage. Terra then flew onto my arm and we went back into the common room.

"Alright let's head up to the great hall."

So Draco and I were walking up towards the great hall when we ran into Crabbe and Goyle.

"Morning Crabbe, Goyle."

"Morning (y/n)." Both boys said.

All of us where in a courtyard so Draco gave Terra the letter and told him where he was to go. Terra then flew off on his way to Draco's home.

"Alright now that's done let's head to breakfast." Draco said smiling at me.

I smiled back and we started walking towards the great hall.

I had eggs and beacon for breakfast. The great hall wasn't as full as dinner but that probably because breakfast is served early in the morning and most people like to sleep in the first couple of days. So I just talked to Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"So what classes do you guys have today? I have transfiguration, potions, flying, and herbology." I said.

Draco answered first saying

"I have the same as you. Seems we have the same schedule (y/n)."

Crabbe then said

"I have History of magic, potions, flying, and DADA."

Goyle had the same classes as Crabbe so we would be together for two out of our four classes today.

We finished our breakfast and left the great hall. Crabbe and Goyle had to go in the opposite direction so we said goodbye for now and went our separate ways.

Draco and I arrived in class a little early so we took a couple of seats near the front. Professor McGonagall was at her desk writing something on a piece of parchment. When class was supposed to start Professor McGonagall said that we were missing two students and while we wait for them that we should start taking notes off the board. Then she transformed into a cat and was sitting on her desk waiting for the two tardy students.

A few minutes later my brother and Weasley came running into class thinking that they made it on time. Weasley even said.

"Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?"

Then Professor McGonagall jumped from her desk transforming back into her human form before reprimanding my brother and Weasley. Both Draco and I snickered at them. The rest of the class was straight forward.