Chapter 7: Holidays

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters 

Chapter 7:Holidays 

-3rd person pov- 

Weeks go by after the qudditch game. Slytherin has yet to lose a game with you as seeker. Classes were going well for you. You would usually hang out with Draco everyday when you didn't have qudditch practice. It was now close to the holidays and students were getting ready to go back home. Today was the last day for classes for everyone before the holiday break. You were barely paying attention to your last class. You were just waiting for the class to be over with. You finally heard the bell signifying that class was over. You quickly got out of your seat and left the room. You waited in the hall for Draco to come out. 

-your pov-

I was waiting in the hall right outside of the classroom waiting for Draco. When he finally stepped out of the class I walked up to him.

"What took you so long to get out Draco?"

"Well unlike you I wanted to make sure I didn't leave anything in the classroom. Oh here you forgot your quill."

"Oh whoops. Anyways what are you doing for the holidays Draco? Are you going home?"

Draco handed you your quill before answering.

"Actually yeah I am going home but I am not going alone. (y/n) my parents said since you are going to be living with us from now on that you should at least come home with me for the holidays."

I was super happy that Draco told me that I was going to join him in going home. Draco and I walked to the Slytherin common room. We talked about a couple of things about his house. 

"So in our home there will be a few elves. These are our house elves. You can be nice to them if you want to. I am usually unless my father is around. My father doesn't treat anyone below him nicely. So just a fair warning to that. Just do as he says and you'll be fine. My mother on the other hand is quite nice."

I nod my head at what Draco was saying. We finished talking about his house and what I should expect when I go there around dinner time. So Draco and I walked to the great hall for the last dinner before we left for home. I was walking to the Slytherin table until i felt someone tap my shoulder. 

I turned around to see my brother in front of me. Draco was walking towards us but I mouthed to him

"It's okay. "

Draco understood what I mouthed and sat down at the table getting food for the both of us. I turn back to my brother. 

"What do you want?"

Harry looked hurt at what I said but recovered.

"I was just wondering your not going back home for the holidays are you?"

I looked at my brother liked he was mad. 

"Are you crazy? I am never going back to the Dursley's ever again."

Harry seemed conflicted about what I just said. He was happy because he thought I was going to be here for the holidays but he was upset about what I said about never going back. 

"Well, I guess that means that you are going to stay here for the holidays right? If you want to I would love for you and I to try and become closer. I mean both Ron and I are staying for the Holidays. We could be together as a family."

I laughed at what Harry just said. Harry was confused as to why I was laughing. After I finally stopped laughing I said

"Look, Potter even if I was staying here for the holidays I wouldn't spend it with you and Weasley. You never really had an interest in being together before. Besides we are in different in houses, rival houses so it wouldn't be a great idea for us to be together even if we are twins. "