Chapter 27: A map and broom

(a/n)- Okay time for the fifth day of Christmas. I first want to say thank you to everyone who reads this story I honesty never thought that my story would get this big or this many reads. So for that I thank all of you. Now on the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five slytherin rings. Now on with the story. 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters. 

Chapter 27: A map and broom

-your pov- 

After lunch Draco and I went back to the slytherin common room to relax since it was almost Christmas. I was still looking at the advertisement about the firebolt to the point that Draco seemed to be annoyed. 

"I know you like that broom (y/n) but you are paying more attention to that ad than your boyfriend." 

I looked up at Draco and rubbed the back of my head. 

"I'm sorry Draco it's just that it is such a interesting broom to say the least. I was also looking at the picture. I think they are selling them in the broom shop in Hogsmeade. Next time we go do you mind if I get to see the real thing?" 

"Only on one condition (y/n)."

'Uh oh this is not going to be good." I thought.

"Whats the condition Draco?"

"Until the weekend you are to not look at that advertisement and only pay attention to me. Except for when we are in classes obviously." 

"Deal. I can do that in fact here take the newspaper." I held out the new paper in front of Draco so that he could take it. 

Draco took the news paper and put it in his robe. We then continued to walk around for a while just enjoying each others company. 

-time skip- 

It was late at night but I couldn't sleep so I decided to leave our dorm room. Draco was a heavy sleeper at times and tonight just happened to be one of the days where I could draw on his face and move his body and he would sleep right through it. 

I was walking around the halls at night making sure to avoid any professors or prefects especially the Weasley prefect. Ever since he got that head boy position he has been more annoying then ever. Personally I think he is a total puppet and not really a leader. None the less he has the power over basically all students so its best to avoid him. I didn't use my wand to create any light since it would be easy to spot in the dark hallways. So here I was walking down a dark hall way of an old castle that happens to be haunted by a bunch of different ghost. 

I then saw a light at the end of the hall and I knew that had to be another student wondering the halls since the professors  and prefects walk around with no lights so they don't show where they are. I rolled my eyes what a stupid person. They should keep that light off if they don't want to be caught. I then noticed that the light was getting closer to me and fast. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a rat run down the hall. Must have been a mistake. Next thing I knew I was face to fact with my brother. 

"Harry what the heck are you doing out this late?" 

"I could ask you the same (y/n)." 

"You first." 

"I was wondering around when I saw something and ran after it." 

"I see. Anyways I couldn't sleep so I thought a nice walk through the halls would tire me out." I then noticed that Harry was carrying a piece of parchment. 

"Harry what is that in your hand?" 

"Oh this. It's .... It's ummm.... well how do I put it. Its a map, of Hogwarts."