Chapter 29: Quidditch Final

(a/n)- hey guys sorry for the late update but I was in the middle of exams but since it is a long weekend now I can update the story! I know I make a lot of mistakes in the story please excuse me for that but as I said before all these chapters are unedited mainly because I write them late at night which seems to be the only time I have to write. So please forgive me for all my mistakes, spelling wise or writing the wrong word down. Anyways please enjoy the story. 

--- 

Chapter 29: Quidditch Final

It has been a couple months since your race with Draco and Harry and everything was back to normal. It was time for the quidditch finals and it was Gryffindor vs Slytherin. The school was actually divided in half on who is supporting each house. A lot of people wanted to see the unbeatable Slytherin team finally lose a game. While others wanted Slytherin to stay the champions in quidditch. After you and Draco got your firebolts Slytherin won all their games with a 50 point lead not counting the snitch being caught. Blaise was an amazing seeker, not as good as you or Draco but he can give most people a run for their money. On the other hand Gryffindor always won because Harry would catch the snitch in no time at all not even allowing the other team's seeker have a chance to even see it. 

-Your Pov- 

I was walking with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise and we were talking about the quidditch final which was later today. 

"So Blaise are you nervous for the big game today?" Pansy asked. 

"A little bit. I mean this is the biggest game of the year obviously and I heard that there will be recruiters for professional quidditch teams watching." 

"I am sure you will do fine Blaise. Don't worry too much. Besides with Draco and I as the lead chasers ever if Potter catches the snitch we should still win." I said smiling at him. 

"Oh thanks (y/n). Do you have no faith in me that I can catch the snitch before Potter?" Blaise said with a fake hurt expression. 

"Yep" I said popping the p at the end while grinning like mad. 

"(Y/N)!" Blaise yelled. 

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Come on Blaise. You know I don't mean it. Besides Potter does have an advantage over you with his super fast broom." 

"Don't forget that we have the same broom (y/n). If we somehow lose with two firebolts we are going to be the laughing stock of the school for the next year." Draco said seeming to be serious. 

I Just laughed at Draco's statement. 

"I am not kidding (y/n). I do not want to be the laughing stock of this school." Draco said with a pouting face. 

I just shook me head and smiled at Draco. 

"Draco for the love of Merlin I swear to you that I will do my best to get us the win today." 

Everyone just shook their heads. 

"Well if I was nervous before I'm not now. I don't know how you do it (y/n) but you always seem to calm everyone down right before a big game." Blaise said. 

I just shrugged at Blaise's statement. 

"Anyways Blaise, (y/n) we should be heading to the locker rooms to meet up with the team." Draco said. 

"Yeah, yeah Draco. Come on Blaise before Mr. Laughing stock here starts complaining again." 

"What did you just call me (y/n)?" 

"Mr.Laughing stock. Got a problem with your new nickname? " 

"Yes I do. Why must you always make fun of me?" Draco said blushing