Chapter 20: End of year 2

(a/n)- We are back! :D After some time away from the story we are back! Now I promised that I would upload a new chapter today and I am. Now like I said updates will be slower than they use to be but I will try my best to update. Anyways I want to say thank you to everyone who is reading this story but a big thank you to xZosiax since they always leave a comment that is really nice. On with the story!

Chapter 20: End of year 2

-3rd person pov- 

You were leaving the chamber of secrets after you had destroyed Voldemort's diary. You were upset because you wish that the basilisk was still alive. You didn't know why but you really connected with that snake. 

You were walking along until you saw a huge pile of rocks that basically blocked the entire pathway out. You could hear Ron moving a few rocks around. 

"Ron! You are still moving these rocks around?" Harry said. 

"Harry! You're okay! Is Ginny okay? And yeah there are a lot of rocks and they are heavy why don't you try to move them." Ron said. 

You rolled your eyes and lifted your wand up and said

"Stand back Weasleys, Potter. Confringo!" 

You blasted all the rocks away leaving a shocked Harry, Ginny, and Ron. Lockhart also saw this happen and said

"My word that was impressive. It was like magic. You girl just destroyed all those rocks!"

You lifted your eyebrow like Draco does and turned to Ron and Harry with a look that said what the hell was wrong with Lockhart.

"He used a memory charm and it back fired." Ron said. 

You sigh and say

"Why am I not surprised that happened. Idiot that man is. Anyways let's leave this place already." 

Harry and Ron looked at you and said

"We have no idea how to get out of here." 

You shook your head and said

"So you two came down to this place with no plan at all? You haven't learned a thing form last year have you Potter? Think how did you get down here in the first place? Its really simple just go back the way you came."

Harry and Ron looked at you and Harry said

"But (y/n) the way we came was a tunnel straight down how are we suppose to get back up?"

"Are you really that forgetful Potter? You have a phoenix right there. They can carry large amounts of weight. Use him to get to carry you all up. Or you know you could use magic. You are a wizard you know." 

Harry and Ron looked at each other before smacking their hands on their foreheads. Then one by one everyone was carried up out of the chamber of secrets. You were second to last to be taken up since Harry and Ron didn't want Lockhart to be left alone because he could hurt him self.

You were walking with Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Lockhart through the halls when you were found by Professor McGonagall. Professor McGonagall took the five of you to her office where you saw Mr and Mrs. Weasley there. 

You ignored most of what was going on until you saw Mr. Malfoy walk into the room. 

"(y/n)? We will talk about this later understood?" Lucius said. 

"Yes sir." You said. 

You saw that Dobby was  there with Mr. Malfoy. 

"Dobby? The family you serve is the Malfoy's?" Harry said. 

Mr. Malfoy then looked at Dobby and whispered

"I will deal with you later." 

You could tell that Mr. Malfoy was really angry so you just stood there and didn't pay attention to what was going on until Mr. Malfoy said

"Come Dobby. (y/n) I will see you back at the manor." 

"Yes sir. I will see you at the manor." 

Lucius nodded his head and then turned to leave as he kicked Dobby to the ground as he left. You were about to leave as well before Harry asked to keep Voldemort's diary. You left at the same time as Harry and Harry was running after Mr. Malfoy. You ran after Harry to make sure Mr. Malfoy does not get more angry. 

"Mr. Malfoy! Mr. Malfoy!" Harry said. 

Lucius turn towards Harry and you. 

"(y/n) please leave us. I am sure Mr. Potter and I will be fine without you. Besides I am sure Draco is worried about you." 

"Okay. I will see you back at the manor sir." You said as you left Lucius and Harry alone. 

You walked back to the slytherin dorms and saw Draco was waiting for you in the common room. 

"Draco! You didn't have to wait for me to get back." You said shocked. 

"I know I didn't have to (y/n) but I was worried about you. After all you promised that you would never leave my side." 

"Sorry that I worried you Draco." 

"Don't worry about it. You are safe now and with the year over we can relax. Now that it is the end of the year I can take you out every day just like I want to since we are engaged." 

Draco then kissed you and hugged you. 

"Draco I swear to you that I will never leave you. And please I don't want you spoil me more than you already have. But if you want to make me happy don't gel you hair more often. You look better without your hair gelled back." You said. 

"Done. Besides I was getting tired of this gel back look anyways. I'll just finish this last tube then I'll stop. Promise. Anyways I am sure that you are tired since you were gone all night. Here you can sleep on the couch and I'll watch over you." 

You laugh at Draco and said

"Okay. Thank you. I am tired. Wake me up when it is time for dinner?"

"Of course (y/n)." 

You then placed your head in Draco's lap and fell asleep to Draco petting your head. Draco woke you up in time for dinner where you and Draco walked together. You were eating dinner with Draco having a great time when you heard Dumbledore say that all exams are canceled. You and Draco along with the rest of the school were cheering at the news. And that ends you second year at Hogwarts. You were walking with Draco to the train. You told Draco everything that happened in the chamber of secrets. Draco was shocked that you actually got to meet Tom Riddle. You didn't tell Draco that Tom was Voldemort but you knew that Draco would learn eventually. You boarded the train with Draco as it left Hogwarts. 

---

(a/n) and end. I know that this chapter is a bit short but I hope you all enjoyed it. I will try and post the next chapter tomorrow. Until next time.