Chapter 6: The troll and quidditch

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter

Chapter 6: Troll and Quidditch

-3rd person Pov-

After you were made the new Slytherin seeker the following weeks were uneventful. You would go to class, harass some unfortunate person with Draco, and then practice quidditch with the house team. At first the quidditch team was worried about having a first year seeker but after one practice where you had to prove yourself against the original seeker and you caught the golden snitch well before the other seeker the team warmed up to you. Draco would come and watch your quidditch practice and cheer you on.

It was now Halloween and you were at the Slytherin table eating dinner.

-your Pov-

I was eating dinner with Draco sitting next to me and Crabbe and Goyle were across from us. Dinner consisted mostly of sweets since it was Halloween night. I was happy because those muggels I use to call a family never let me go out and get candy or if they did Dudley would just steal it.

I made a face of pure disgust when I saw that Crabbe and Goyle were just stuffing their faces with all the sweets. Now I am not very lady like but even I have standards. These two were just pigs at the moment. I turned to Draco and motioned my head towards Crabbe and Goyle, Draco laughed and whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry about them. They do this every time they can get their hands on sweets. Don't you remember the train?"

I face palmed myself. How could I forget they made that poor trolley woman nearly faint from them bombarding her. Draco laughed at me again. I turned towards him and glared at him. Draco wasn't scared though because we both knew that we didn't mean it.

Just then I heard the doors of the hall open and saw Professor Quirrell running in yelling.

"Troll! Troll in the dungeon!"

Professor Quirrell then stopped running in the middle of the room and said calmly

"Thought you ought to know."

Then he fainted and fell face first onto the floor. There was a second of silence before everyone except me were screaming. Hell even Draco screamed. I laughed at Draco screaming. Draco then looked at me like I was mad.

Then I heard Dumbledore yell

"Silence! Prefects will lead their houses to their common rooms. And the teachers will follow me to the dungeon."

I was then told to get up and follow our Prefect out of the Great Hall. I was walking next to Draco and we were talking.

"I wonder who let the Troll in?" I said.

"Don't know. Trolls are stupid creatures. But even so they can still kill someone." Draco said.

I then noticed that my idiot brother and Weasley were running opposite of their house. I told Draco about what I saw and that I was going to follow them. Draco tried to stop me but before he could I was out of reach.

I followed my brother and Weasley to a girl's bathroom when I heard screaming.

I walked inside to see my brother being held upside down by a Troll and that Granger girl hiding under the sinks. I snickered which got the other three wizards attention along with the troll's. I shook my head.

"In a bit of trouble are you Potter?" I asked.

This earned me a glare from all three wizards.

"If you're not going to help (y/n). Then go away." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please." Was all I said. I then took out my wand and yelled the spell.