Chapter 23: Divination

(a/n)- Okay so I saw that someone else was doing this so I am going to give it a try. Time for the 12 days of Christmas where I will try and update everyday for the next twelve days until December 25. Also when it is December 25 expect to see this updated as well as my new reader x levi story. So if you like attack on titan be prepared for a new story. So on to the first day. 

Chapter 23: Divination

-Your pov-

Draco and I were sitting at the slytherin table for the first dinner feast talking about what classes we are going to take. 

"I can't believe we aren't allowed to take alchemy. Only for sixth and seventh years. Ridiculous." Draco said. 

"I'm just annoyed that we can't learn apparition until 7th year. Our late birthdays make it so we can't. At least for alchemy if the class is small enough you can get in." 

"I guess your right (y/n). Still ridiculous. Guess both those classes are out. That leaves either ancient runes or divination." 

"I hear the divination professor is a bit well nutty. But ancient runes is still a really boring class. Which do you want to deal with. A nutty teacher or a boring class."

"Hmm so either boring class or a loony professor. Great. I think I'll choose divination then. Might as well. Besides this just gives me a reason to see into our future." 

"Okay then. Divination it is."

"Good now we can leave. Come on let's go to the common room. I personally don't want to deal with first years." 

"Right behind you on that one." 

Draco and I left the great hall and headed down to the slytherin common room. Once we were there we  look at the room assignments. 

"Do you see my name anywhere? I can't seem to find it" 

Draco looked towards me and smirked. I knew that was a bad smirk too. Draco only smirks at me for two reasons, one he has some plan to bully someone or two he knows something I don't that involves either of us. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you only smirk like that when you are up to something. What is it?" 

"Ohhh... nothing love. Nothing at all." 

I eyed Draco knowing that he was toying with me. I sighed. 

"Alright what did you do now Draco? I know you are hiding something from me. Now what is it?" 

Draco's smirk didn't leave his face. 

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes Draco. Come on I am tired and I want to go to bed soon." 

"Okay then. I found your name. It is on the third page near the bottom. It should be right under my name actually." 

I started to look at the third sheet and I was about half way through the list I realized something. 

"Wait a second. Why would my name be under your's?" 

Draco didn't answer but continued to smirk. I turn back to the list and I see near the bottom it said

Special rooms for prefects or special cases

Draco Malfoy

(y/n) Potter

"I get a special room?!" 

"Almost love. We get a special room. You and I will be sharing a room that is usually used when someone in Slytherin gets to be head boy or head girl. However since that Weasley is head boy and the head girl is someone in Hufflepuff. That room is ours."