Chapter 30: Good byeBuckbeak

A/n: So I am about to start finals but after that I should be able to update a bit more. Anyways I have been reading the comments as they come in and you guys made me laugh so hard. All the questions of who won the quidditch match. Do you guys not care that you almost died?! Then again I can't kill reader off... yet.. just kidding. Also I am tried of always writing when the story is in your point of view so unless I write down that it is someone else point of view assume it is always in yours. Anyways on with the story. 

Chapter 30: Good bye Buckbeak

I was in the infirmary with Draco after that scary quidditch game. Draco refused to leave my side even when Madam Pomfrey told him to leave. 

"Mr. Malfoy I know you are worried about Ms. Potter however I need you to leave so I can make sure she is okay." 

"Forgive me for saying so but I refuse to leave (y/n) side right now. Not right after what just happened." 

Madam Pomfrey  sighed. 

"Very well Mr. Malfoy. Just don't get in my way during the examination." 

"Thank you Madam." 

Madam Pomfrey finished making sure I was okay. Thankfully the only injury I had was slight bruising due to Draco and Marcus stopping me from falling. Just then the rest of the Slytherin quidditch team walked into the infirmary. 

"Hello Marcus." I said. 

Marcus walked up to Draco and I and said

"(y/n) you are one crazy girl. Nearly sacrificing your self in order to save someone else. Me and the rest of the team wanted to make sure you and Draco were okay." 

"Yeah, I don't know I kinda of just reacted when I saw Potter fall. Thankfully Draco and I are fine. Partially thanks to you." 

"That's good that you are alright. Anyways that isn't the only reason we all came here. Since there isn't enough time to reschedule the match everyone decided that the winner of the match was going to be decided by the scores before you jumped off your broom." 

I was shocked at what I just heard. Marcus was smiling and I turned to Draco who was equally surprised. 

"And as you know we were wining by over 50 points at that point. So yes Slytherin is still the number one team at Hogwarts. We won the final." Marcus continued. 

I just stood there dumb founded. 

"W-w-we actually won?!" 

-timeskip to the evening- 

"Draco do you mind coming with me to Professor Snape's office? I want to asking him something."

"Sure (y/n). May I ask what you want to ask Snape?" 

"After that game with the dementor I started thinking. What if it was me who the dementor had attacked instead of Potter. I want to ask Snape if there is a spell that can repel dementors and if so can he teach it to me." 

Draco looked at me with a expression that screamed worry. 

"(y/n) don't talk like that. But that would be good information to know should a dementor decided to attack either of us. Come on. Let's go before Snape starts his rounds around the castle." 

Draco then led me to Snape's office. We knocked on the door waiting for an answer. 

"Come in." 

I walked in behind Draco to see Snape writing something in a journal.

"Mr. Malfoy. Ms. Potter what is it that you want?" 

"Excuse me Professor but after what happened today during the quidditch game I wanted to ask you if you know any spells that can repel dementors?"