Chapter 32 sneak peak

a/n: Okay here is a sneak peak on chapter 32. I am no where near done yet but I thought that I can at least give you guys something.

-Your POV-

 Sirius and Lupin pulled Pettigrew out from the hole and pushed him away from the door. Pettigrew was sniveling for a second then looked up smiling. 

"Remus? S-s-sirius? My old friends!" Pettigrew said opening his arms out like he wanted a hug before trying to run past both Lupin and Sirius. Lupin and Sirius easily stopped him and pushed him back. Pettigrew then started to look around when he saw Potter. 

"H-harry. Y-you look so much like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends." Pettigrew started walking towards Harry. 

"Yeah real good friends there rat." I said smirking while rolling my eyes. 

"(y-y/n)?"

"How dare you speak to Harry and (y/n)! How dare you talk about him! How dare your talk about James to Harry." Sirius said while pushing Pettigrew away from Harry. 

Pettigrew then was trying to get away until Lupin and Sirius cornered him around a old piano. 

"You sold Jame and Lily to Voldemort didn't you?" Lupin asked still pointing his wand at Pettigrew.

"I-I didn't mean to. The dark lord. You have no idea what kind of weapons he possesses. Sirius what would you have done? What would you have done?" 

"I would have died! I would have died rather than betray my friends." 

Pettigrew then climbed under the piano and tried to run out the open door.

"Immobulus." I said and pointed my wand towards Pettigrew. "Really now do you think we or rather I would just let you leave that easily Pettigrew? You definitely aren't the smartest rat are you?" 

Everyone just blinked a couple of times and sweat dropped.

"Honestly I don't know why we didn't think of that." Sirius said. 

"It would have made this a lot easier now that I think about it." Remus said after Sirius. Both of them looking at each other. 

"Now I could kill you. I'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind that idea. " I said with my eyes closed and smiling. My head was tilted slightly to the side. "But then again that would be too easy on you. No I have a better one. Let's take you back to Hogwarts." 

"Are you serious (y/n)?! After everything this man has done. You are going to let him live?!" Harry yelled. 

"You didn't let me finish. We take this rat to the dementors let them have their fun with this coward.  Besides if I killed him now, no one would know the truth. I have nothing wrong with Sirius being free." I said. 

"(y/n), you do care." Harry said. 

"Look it's not for you. It's more for me having revenge on the person responsible for me having to spend 11 years of my life stuck with those muggles I am forced to call family. No way am I letting a chance like this escape me." I say while walking towards where Snape was. 

"I trust you 5 can make sure that Pettigrew gets to the castle. I am going to stay back and make sure Professor Snape isn't too upset. Now get going before it gets too late. Especially you Lupin. Its a full moon tonight, and we all know what will happen."