Chapter 8: Detention

Disclaimer: I do Not how Harry potter or any of its characters

Chapter 8: Detention

-3rd person pov- 

The holidays were over and you and Draco had a great time. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy took a liking to you. You and Draco were headed back to Hogwarts on the train just talking. 

"You know I think Potter, Weasley, and Granger are up to something."

"You think so Draco?"

"Yeah.  Potter is up to something. I just don't know what. I think we should spy on them for a little bit and see if we can't get them in trouble."

"Sure. Why not. As long as it doesn't interfere with anything I want to do."

You and Draco arrive at Hogwarts around dinner time and go and sit at the slytherin table. You were sitting next to Draco with Crabbe and Goyle sitting across from you two. While you guys were discussing your holiday with each other a girl walks towards your group. 

She had brown hair and a pug like face. She walked up to Draco and said

"You're Draco Malfoy right?"

"What do you want?"

"I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson." 

Draco just ignored her after she introduced her self. Pansy then took other seat next to Draco. You could tell that Pansy liked Draco. Draco ignored her for all of dinner but you kept noticing that she was just staring at him. It got on your nerves so you said

"So Pansy why did you decide to introduce yourself now?"

Pansy turned to you. A look of disgust was on her face but quickly disappeared when she saw Draco was looking at her. 

"Oh well I though I should introduce my self to Dracy over here." 

Draco look mortified at his new nickname while you, Crabbe, and Goyle were laughing your asses off. Draco sent a glare towards Pansy then to you three telling you to shut up. Draco then got up ready to leave the great hall since dinner was over. You walked with Draco towards the slytherin common room. 

-time skip-

The next few weeks were boring with nothing really happening. Then one day when you and Draco were walking outside you noticed the golden trio going towards Hagrid's hut. You two followed then and were spying on them from the window. You couldn't hear what they were saying but it was getting dark and you knew that students were suppose to be in their dorms by this time. You and Draco kept spying on the golden trio when Hagrid brought out an egg from the pot he had on over the fire. You didn't know what that egg was but you could tell Ron knew. 

A dragon hatched from the egg and you were surprised that Hagrid actually got a dragon. You remembered that Hagrid did say that he always wanted a dragon. The dragon then spit fire into Hagrid's bread causing him to try and put it out. You and Draco were snickering at Hagrid until you saw that he noticed you and Draco. 

You both started running towards the school and ran to Professor McGonagall's  office. You and Draco told Professor McGonagall that the golden trio was out of bed. When they were walking through the hall Professor McGonagall walked in front of them and said

"Good evening."

She then took them inside her class room and began to lecture them. 

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing give the students the right to wounder around the school at night. 50 points will be taken."

"50!?" Harry said with a shocked face. 

The golden trio were in shock while you and Draco were smirking.