Chapter 9: End of year 1

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter 

(a/n): Well we are at 400 reads O-o personally I never thought this story would get this many reads.  Also thanks for everyone who reads this little story I am making. For any one new I try and update daily. I usually write the next chapter before I go to bed so. Forgive me on all mistakes. Anyways enough with me on with the story. 

Chapter 9: End of year 1

-3rd person pov- 

It has been months since you had detention. You were studying with Draco preparing for the end of year exams. You actually got Draco to study in the library with you to make sure no one comes inside to bother the two of you.

"(y/n). Can we stop now please? We have been at this for a hour already."

"Draco you know as well as I do that if you aren't the top student that your father would be angry."

"Ugggg." Draco then hit his head on the table. 

You shook your head at Draco's antics  but had a smile on your face. Draco turned his head towards you and smiled back. The two of you continued to study until dinner time. You were walking to the great hall when your brother stopped you. You told Draco to save you a seat and grab you some food. Ever since detention you and Harry have been on better terms but only when you are alone or just with Draco. If you were with other people you would still be cruel to Harry but not as much. 

"What do you want Harry?"

Harry looked at you and then looked around the area to make sure no one else was listening.

"Look (y/n), I need your help with something. Do you remember when we were in the forbidden forest and that centaur asked me if I knew what was hidden in the school?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well some one is trying to steal it and I could use your help with stopping that person."

You looked at Harry skeptically. 

"And who is this person?"

Harry didn't want to tell you that it was Snape since you were a slytherin and would no doubt say he was wrong.

"I am not sure. I just know someone is going to steal it." Harry lied. 

You knew Harry was lying. He was always a bad liar but you knew that he never lied unless it was necessary. You shook your head.

"Fine I'll help you. I know you are lying to me about who is trying to steal this item but I know that first you wouldn't ask me if you didn't need to and that you only lye when absolutely necessary."

"Great. After exams meet me, Ron, and Hermione at the 3rd floor right wing side. Oh at around 10 pm."

You wave Harry off and go inside the great hall and sat down next to Draco. 

"What did Potter want?" Draco asked.

"Oh only to thank me again for saving his ass when we had detention." 

Draco nodded his head and gave you the plate of food that he got for you. You ate dinner in peace and then went to your dorms to go to bed. Exams were tomorrow and you wanted to get a good nights rest. 

-time skip-

You had just finished your exams and were walking with Draco towards the common room. 

"Those exams were easier than I thought they be." Draco said.

"That's because I made you study an entire week at the library with me." You said smiling and hitting Draco's arm lightly.