Chapter 35: World Cup finals

a/n: Haha I'm in danger. yeah. I haven't written anything other than school papers in a few months. I blame taking 2 animation classes at the same time. That was a bad idea. Add to the fact that I have been going through my teenage years again by watching old tv shows like the vampire diaries and then watching the originals. Oh and binge-watching lucifer. May or may not have a new obsession. Or two. Anyways I had to scrap my other fanfic ideas for Naruto and BNHA. Mainly because my new obsession is the originals and lucifer. I am writing fanfiction for the vampire diaries/ the originals. That story is already 90% planned out so that one is a go.  Anyways, on to the story. 

Chapter 35: World Cup finals

 Draco and I were walking back towards the stadium when something caught Draco's eye. 

"What's wrong Draco?" I said noticing that Draco stopped walking. 

Draco was walking towards a cart with a huge pile of brass binoculars with a bunch of knobs and dials. 

"Four pairs," said a familiar voice. 

I walked towards Draco and saw Harry and his group of friends at this cart. They didn't notice Draco and I are there. 

"What are those Draco?"  I whispered. 

"Omnioculars. They can replay actions, slow things down and give you a play-by-play breakdown." Draco said. 

"Do you want one?" I asked. 

"It would be helpful,"  Draco said while staring at the omnioculars. 

I walk towards Harry and his group of friends since they were talking to the salesman. 

"Fair enough," Ron said with a grin on his face. 

"Excuse me, sir, how much are the omnioculars?" I asked. 

"10 Gallons each." The salesman said while taking Harry's money. 

"I'll take two, please," I said while took out 20 gallons from my money pouch. 

"(y/n), you didn't have to buy me one. I could have bought it myself." Draco said walking up to me and hugging me from behind. 

"You could have, but I was faster so too bad." I was leaning back into the hug. 

Harry and his friends looked uncomfortable and were grabbing their omnioculars as fast as possible and leaving Draco and me. I handed the salesman the 20 gallons and he gave us our own pair of Omnioculars. Draco and I began walking back towards the stadium. Once we could see the entrance we also saw Lucius and Narcissa. I guess Narcissa came here while Draco and I were shopping. 

"There you two are. We were wondering when you two would show up." 

"Sorry father (y/n) wanted to eat more food," Draco said while bumping my arm. 

I knew that he was joking but really blaming me for wanting to eat since I missed breakfast. 

"We come on we need to get to our seats," Lucius said while taking the lead and walking further in. 

Draco and I were behind Lucius as we walked towards the top box. Once we were there I noticed that Harry and his group were also there. Lucius and Mr.Weasley were having a mini glaring contest. Draco and I ignored everyone while Lucius introduced us to the minister. 

"Oh my not only is Harry Potter here but so is (y/n). What luck. How are you?" Fudge asked. 

"I'm doing well thank you," I said while taking my seat with Draco.