Chapter 10: Summer Vacation

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter or any of it characters

(A/n)- Over 600 reads?! OMG thank you all so much. I never thought we would get this far and I am really glad people are enjoying this story. Hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Chapter 10: Summer Vaction

-3rd person pov- 

You and Draco were on the Hogwarts express on your way back to Kings Cross station. No one was with you in the compartment because Draco wanted to talk to you privately. 

"(y/n), what happened the night you were with Potter and his friends? I know that you went through several different challenges leading that band of misfits through it all. I also know that you fought Professor Quirrell. But that is all I know. Can you share some details with me?"

You look at Draco and saw that he was asking because he was worried for you not because he was being noisy, okay maybe he was being a little noisy. 

"Well to tell you the truth I only help Potter because he asked me to and that he wouldn't do that unless he really needed to. As for the different challenges they were insane to say the least. First we had to get past a three headed dog. Then we had to escape Devil's snare. Then we had to look and try to catch a bewitched key on a broom. Which by the way was the worst because there were hundreds of those little buggers. Then there was a chess board where we had to play and win to get across. Weasley took charge of that one since I am only mediocre at chess. Next was suppose to be a troll but Quirrell killed it when he went through. The last was was Snape's riddle where we had to chose the right vile of potion."

Draco interrupted you there. 

"You mean you actually figured out one of Snape's logic riddles?! Man that is near impossible for most people since Snape is one of the best at confusing riddles." Draco said with a shocked expression.

You just smiled and rubbed the back of your head.

"It wasn't easy but if you really think about it you could figure it out. After that we ran into Quirrell. Weird thing is that he was stuck on the last challenge to get the Sorcerer's stone. He was muttering to himself to a mirror. Did you know that Quirrell only wore that stupid turban to hide the fact that he was allowing you-know-who to use part of his body. Quirrell then tied Potter and I up but I was able to get lose. Potter seemed to figure out how to get the stone and was trying to protect it. You-know-who knew that Potter had it and Potter tried to make a run for it. Quirrell stopped him by making a fire surrounding the door.  You-know-who was talking to Harry and for some reason when I kept hearing his voice that he was someone familiar to me. Don't ask me why. Anyways I couldn't let Potter die so I told him that I could get him past the fire but only with enough time to save him. Leaving me behind to fight Quirrell. Quirrell heard this and knocked me out. The last thing I remember is Voldemort saying to me that one day I would join him. I don't know a lot about the magical world so I don't see the importance of that."

Draco was shocked at your story. He wanted to tell you everything about his family that they were supporters of the Dark lord. But he knew that this wasn't the place to talk. Maybe once you and him were in the Manor would he talk to you about this. So Draco changed the subject. 

"That's amazing (y/n) that you survived all that. Anyways we can talk about the last thing you said later."

You nod your head at Draco's statement. You then realized something important. 

"Bloody-shit! I forgot that my muggel family doesn't know that your family took over my guardianship. They are expecting me to be with Potter."

Draco seemed to realized that you were right. Draco then came up with an idea but it wasn't one that he was happy of do.