Chapter 26:What is a werewolf

(a/n)- Okay time for the fourth day of Christmas. On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four houses of Hogwarts. Hope you guys enjoy. 

disclaimer- I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters. 

Chapter 26: What is a werewolf?

-your pov- 

I was walking through some of the hallways wasting time since Draco was busy doing something for Professor Snape. As I going around a corner someone grabbed me and put there hand over there mouth. I was going to bite there hand when they spoke. 

"(y/n) calm down! It's just me." 

I then noticed that it was Harry that was covering my mouth. 

"Look (y/n) I know we don't see eye to eye but I thought I would at least let you know that I found out who got our parents killed. It was Sirius Black. Also apparently he is our god father. Never in my life have I wanted to kill a man. He was there friend! And he betrayed them." 

I quirked an eyebrow at him. I have never seen Harry so angry before. 

"And let me guess you want to avenge our parents death. Potter I am only going to say this once so listen closely do not go on the path of vengeance it doesn't suit you. A gryffindor like yourself isn't suited for that kind of task." 

I then started to walk away from Harry who was looking at me shocked. 

"Besides if you want to kill Sirius Black you will have to do it before me. You're not the only who wants him dead Harry." 

I was far away from Harry by then when I ran into Professor Lupin. 

"Sorry professor I didn't see where I was going." 

"It's quite alright (y/n). I over heard what you said to Harry and I want to say that you are right that Harry shouldn't go for revenge and neither should you. Sirius Black is a madman and he is really dangerous. You best be careful because like Harry I am sure he is after you as well." 

I look to Professor Lupin and smiled. 

"Yes sir. If you would excuse me it is the end of the day and I want to get back to my common room. Have a good evening Professor." 

I then turned towards the dungeons and started walking to the common room. Once I was in the common room I saw Draco was sitting on the couch reading a piece of parchment. I walked up behind him and started reading over his shoulder. 

"Draco, 

I am very upset to hear that you got hurt because of that oaf Hagrid. Really, Dumbledore is running that school to the ground if he is letting him teach classes. I hope you and (y/n) are alright. I have brought the incident to the attention of the Minister. He said he will think about what has transpired and tell me later on what is the fate of that creature as well as that oaf. 

Lucius Malfoy "

"You know I don't like it when you read over my shoulder (y/n). Also no hello. Quite mean today aren't you. And after such a great weekend at Hogsmeade as well." Draco said with a fake hurt voice. 

"Oh shut it. I saw you sitting here and reading that letter and I was curious. Besides I have interesting news. Apparently Potter wants to kill Sirius Black. I told him that if he wanted to kill Sirius Black he would have to do it before I did." 

"Ohh getting some drama into this situation. I like that but next time make it a little bit more interesting." Draco by now was standing up and holding me by my waist and looking down at me.