A/n: Why I haven't been updating

Yeah guy i'm sorry for not updating as fast as I use to but after my move I started a new job and so I haven't had a lot of time to be able to write this story. DO NOT worry I will be back on fridays and the weekends. I just wanted to update you all so you know where I have been and why I haven't been updating. Just give me a little more time and hopefully I can get back to updating this story as fast as I use to. But yeah I just wanted to say sorry for not updating recently. I will post the next chapter on friday and there might be a few extra updates over the weekend before everything is said and done. But yeah. Hope you all can understand my situation of moving to a new city and then starting a new job. Thank you all for your support it means a lot to me and it gives me a reason to write this story. 

Since I haven't updated in a while I will share a few facts about this story before I update it. 

1. There is no editing in the chapters when they first go up. Everything is typed then published so its raw. 

2. I am making this story up as we go. There is no preplanning going on. 

3. I finish each chapter right before I go to bed so this is the last thing I do before going to sleep at night. 

4. I made this story because I love Draco and I really felt bad for him at the end of the story so why not give him someone that loves him no matter what?

5. You are mean to Harry because otherwise it would make Draco out of character if I didn't 

6. I actually like Harry as a character so making you be really mean to his is really hard. 

7.This story takes aspects from the books and movies depending on which I like more. 

And those are 7 facts about this story. Anyways I really do apologize for not updating but I will update friday and over the weekend. Finally I want to say Thank you all and love you all. I will see you soon.