Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter or any of its characters 

(a/n)- So we are at over 3k reads about 200 votes and almost 50 comments you guys are the best. Anyways I want to thank you all and I also want you to know that updates will be a little bit weird for a few reasons but the main two are moving to a new home and I want to start another reader insert but its for an anime rather than Harry Potter. Don't worry I am no abandoning this story. This other story will just let me have something to do should I ever get writer's block. Anyways on with this story. 

Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets

-3rd person pov- 

"Tom Riddle? Why does that name sound familiar?" You say to yourself. 

You look over at Tom and you see that he is looking at you. 

"Oh sorry. Where are my manners. I'm (y/n). (Y/n) Potter." You hold out your hand for a hand shake. 

Tom just looks at your hand for a little bit before shaking it and saying. 

"Nice to meet you (y/n). I have heard a lot about you and your brother."

You look at Tom for a little bit before you snap your fingers and say 

"Now I know why your name is familiar. You were a slytherin prefect and head boy weren't you? But wait you were a prefect 50 years ago. Why do you look like you are 17? Are you a ghost?"

Tom looks at you and smirk before saying

"No I am not a ghost but rather I am a memory. Preserved in a diary for 50 years."

You then heard someone running towards you and Tom. You turned around and saw your brother running towards the Weasley girl. 

"Ginny!" Harry said. 

Harry then was shaking Ginny's shoulders saying

"Ginny- please don't be dead. Ginny wake up."

Harry put down his wand and continued to try and wake Ginny up for a minuet before Tom stopped him.

"She won't wake." Tom said. 

Harry turn to Tom and you. Harry was shocked to see you there and that you didn't help Ginny. 

"Tom-Tom Riddle? What do you mean she won't wake? Is she-?"

"She is alive but only just." 

Harry seemed to do a sigh of relief. Harry then turned to you and said

"Why didn't you help her (y/n)? Ginny could have been hurt and you don't even lift a finger to help?"

You were angered by Harry's remark and said

"First off Potter when I came in here I walked over to Weasley over there before Tom here walked up to me. I then asked who he was and started talking to him before you came in. Second Potter I am not Weasley's friend; why would I be friends with a blood-traitor like her anyways. Therefore it is not my responsibility to worry about her."

Harry was again shocked at your action and answer. Not once did he think that you would say things like that. He knew that you didn't like the Weasley's or any Gryffindor for that matter but he didn't think you would really not care about someone else. Tom on the other hand was surprised for a completely different reason. 

"How can you say that (y/n)?! Blood-traitor?! Is that something the Malfoy's taught you along with Mud-Blood?!" Harry yelled at you. 

"Yes and the entire Weasley family are blood-traitors. Associating with muggles and mud-bloods as if they could fall any lower."