Chapter 13: New seeker

(a/n)- OMG we are at over 1000 reads!!! Thank you all so much!!! Words do not describe how thankful I am. Anyways on with the story! 

Disclaimer- I do Not own Harry Potter or any of its characters

Chapter 13: New seeker

-3rd person pov- 

It has been a couple days since school started and you were with Draco talking to the slytherin quidditch team. 

"Come on Flint. I trained Draco all summer and I can say that is as good a seeker as I am. So why not let him play? Besides one of our chasers graduated last year opening the spot and I want to play chaser. Or are you doubting my ability as a seeker?" you said trying to convince Flint to let Draco become the new slytherin seeker. 

The entire slytherin team was with you guys. A lot of them seemed to be somewhat pessimistic towards the idea of you not being seeker anymore. But they also knew that if you trained Draco then he is probably a good fit. Flint seemed torn at what to do. On one hand if he says no then he knows the kind of seeker he will have but they still would need a new chaser. On the other if he says yes then he gets a new seeker that is said to be as good as you and he doesn't have to look for a new chaser. Flint thought about it for a little bit before saying 

"(y/n) let's make a deal. We have one practice with Malfoy and he shows us how good he is. If he is as good as you say he is then fine he can be our new seeker. If not you stay as seeker but he can try out for chaser. Fair enough for you?"

You looked towards Draco and he nods okay. You look back at Flint and say

"Fine it's a deal. But you will see that I am right. Let's get you a uniform Draco." 

You and Draco then go to get him a slytherin quidditch uniform. You found one that would fit him and said 

"Here we go. It's still new so don't worry about that. Draco swear to me that you will show them that you are a great seeker." 

"Thanks (y/n). And don't worry after your hell training I am sure anyone would be a great seeker. I won't disappoint you. I promise and if I do then you can hit me." 

You and Draco smile at each other. You then left the room so Draco could change into his new uniform. A few moments later Draco steps out in his new uniform. You walked back to the slytherin common room so Draco can put away his other cloths. You and Draco then walk towards the slytherin team. 

"Alright we are ready to go." you said. 

"Alright now all we need is for Snape to give us a note so we can practice. Gryffindor technically reserved the field for them today but I am sure Snape will give us a note so we can use it. Everyone wait here while I get the note." Flint said. Flint then left the room to get the note. During this time you were talking to Draco.  Flint came back about 5 minuets later with the note along with a large smile on his face. 

"Alright everyone I got the note but I also got some really great news. Snape asked us to meet him in his office for something." Flint said. 

You and Draco knew what the news was. Draco's father had bought the entire slytherin team nimbus 2001s because you and Draco were going to be on the team and he wanted to make sure that the entire team had an edge on the competition.

So the entire quidditch team went to Snape's office and saw all the new nimbus 2001s when Snape said

"These are a gift from Mr. Malfoy for the team. I expect that you all will have no problem winning all your games again. Now go and practice." 

Everyone grabbed a new broom as they left really happy that they just got a new broom for free. You where walking down the hallway when you got to the clearing that leads to the field and you ran into the Gryffindor team.