QnA: Answers

A: Continue to ask questions guys I love to answer them! Plus it makes me happy to read all your comments. It gives me a reason to continue to write knowing that someone is enjoying my horrible trash story. I'm joking. I love the story but I am surprised how many people actually like this story that I honestly, in the beginning, thought no one would like it. So thank you all for reading it means more to me than you can ever know. Now to answer your questions.   

SaraHenion: Is Harry twin really gonna join Voldemort?

A: MC is crafty and cunning. She has her own plans and agendas. So without spoiling too much the short answer is yes because she loves Draco and Draco gets dragged into joining Voldemort.  

DaFrenchieFrie: Is MC or Harry more powerful?

A: MC is slightly more powerful only because she is good at thinking on her feet. 

CykaBlyat300: When do you think the next update will be?

A: First off why this question XD. Second I honestly don't know. Definitely within the year before 2020 but I have been actually super busy with life. I don't have a lot of time to research for the next chapter. Hopefully soon aka within the next month. I am outlining the entire rest of the story and will probably try to write several chapters in one go. That way I can upload them like once a week or once every two weeks for a bit. 

2accountRoseFalcon: Can you add where Draco accidently cheats on yn and she comes back to Harry and explaining everything, then she turns to the light side and has a bigger price on her head than Harry's, and when they somehow capture her, Voldemort makes her drink a potion that makes her half of Voldemorts blood and her look changes? I hope it isnt to much! 😊 you can use all, half, a bit or not at all, im fine with it but if you choose mine, ill be very, very happy! 😊

A: I can say that it won't be all sunshine and rainbows with Draco and MC. Every relationship has issues at some point. Plus I intend to have a rival? for Draco's affection come up since I had Pansy be well kinda nice. Also, Voldemort has plans for MC. What they are you will have to wait to find out. 

Lilyjonesy57: PLZ UPDATE soon/ASAP

A: I will try. I'm glad you are enjoying the book this much. Like I said above I am busy with life so the amount of time I have for writing this book is limited. It doesn't help that I started a new book because I fell in love with Elijah from TVD/TO. But I am trying to write a bunch of chapters in a row so I can give you guys updates weekly or bi-weekly.