Chapter 33: End of year 3

-your pov- 

I was walking behind Professor Snape with Draco by my side through the secret passageway back to Hogwarts. 

"Do you think we will have detention until the end of the year or extra exams for this adventure (y/n)?" Draco whispered to me. 

"We will be lucky if that is all that we get as punishment. " I replied back as quietly as possible.

I noticed that Professor Snape was looking back at us, well more like glaring back at us. 

"Hurry it up and quit talking to each other. I don't have all night. I would like to catch up to Mr.Potter and the rest of that motley crew of troublemakers." Professor Snape said.

Draco and I quicken our pace to be only two or so steps behind Professor Snape. We were pretty close to the exit when I remembered something important.

"Shit!" I screamed. 

"LANGUAGE MS.POTTER" 

"Forgive me Professor but I just remembered, tonight is a full moon and I don't think Professor Lupin took his potion tonight!" 

Professor Snape's eye widened for a split second before we all began to run towards the exit of the passage way. Professor Snape got out first and I quickly followed him. 

"There you are Potter. " Professor Snape said while facing Harry and the others. 

I noticed that everyone had a scared look on their face. I followed their gaze to see a werewolf maybe three meters behind both Professor Snape and myself. 

"Professor behind us!" 

Snape pushed me behind him and stood in between us and the werewolf. Lupin then took a swing at our group causing all of us to fall. Granger screamed as Lupin's claw just missed Professor Snape's face. Lupin growled and was preparing to go for another swing when a black dog jumped up and attacked Lupin. 

Both the dog and Lupin fell to the side and rolled around for a second. Giving me time to get back on my feet. I noticed that everyone else was able to get back to their feet as well. Professor Snape then continued to stand in front of everyone protecting us.  Lupin then got up and walked back to be around the entrance to the passageway. The black dog stood between our group and Lupin. Both were growling at each other preparing to attack each other. Then they both charged at each other and began to fight again. I then noticed that we were missing one blonde. 

'Where is Draco?!' I thought. 

Just then I noticed Draco run out of the secret passageway only to stop and stare at the werewolf that was maybe 10 meters away from him.  Lupin noticed Draco and threw the dog to the side and was about to attack Draco. 

"Draco!" I screamed and broke away from our group and jumped towards Draco. I made it to Draco before Lupin some how and quickly grabbed Draco and protected him by turning my back to Lupin. 

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard Harry, Ron, and Hermione scream. 

I prepared to feel unimaginable pain on my back and closed my eyes and hugged Draco tight. But I didn't feel anything. I waited a couple of seconds until I opened my eyes. 

I saw Draco's terrified expression but for some reason there was a huge shadow casting down on him. I continued to look down at Draco who was now on the ground when I heard a biting sound and then sound of two pairs for paws running towards a different direction.

"Sirius!" Harry said. 

I saw out of the corner of my eye Harry running the direction of where Lupin and the dog ran off.