Chapter 15: Quidditch Match

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters

(a/n)- I am sorry for not updating yesterday but I was having a rough day. Also I want to say thank you to everyone. Without you guys this wouldn't be as far as it is. Now on with the story. 

Chapter 15: Quidditch Match

-3rd person pov- 

Today was the day that Slytherin would face Gryffindor in quidditch. Like any other quidditch game day all the students are excused from classes for the day. You were with Draco in the great hall for breakfast and you were talking. 

"So Draco are you ready for your first game as seeker?" You asked while eating some pancakes. 

Draco on the other hand looks worried and wasn't eating anything. He shakes his head and turns to you. 

"I'm nervous for this. I mean if we lose it is my fault. And I especially don't want to lose to Potter."

You put a hand on his back and say

"You need to eat something Draco. Don't worry about winning and losing. I know you will do great. I mean after all I did train you. Trust me. After all even if no one else thinks so I believe in you. You can beat Potter." 

Draco looks at you and saw that you were smiling at him and giving him your full support. Draco couldn't help but smile back at you and said

"You're right (y/n). I know I can win. Thank you. I promise I will win us the game no matter what."

You continued to smile at Draco and pick up some of your pancake and lifted it up and put it up to Draco's mouth and said

"Open wide. You still need to eat. Here. If you won't feed your self I'll have to feed you myself." 

Draco laughed at what you were doing but opened his mouth anyways. You fed Draco the pancake and put more on the fork but Draco stopped you there. 

"I can feed my self (y/n). Don't worry. You need to eat too." 

You and Draco continue to laugh while you ate the rest of your breakfast. 

-meanwhile with Harry- 

Harry was in the great hall eating breakfast when he saw you and Draco walk in. Harry instantly started to frown. He swore last night that he would do everything in his power to break you and Draco up. He doesn't care that you and Draco were suppose to be soul mates. He didn't believe that for one second. He knew that this was all a ploy by Malfoy to use you. Ron and Hermione noticed the change in Harry's attitude when you walked in. 

"Harry I told you leave them be. There is nothing we can do about it. Besides they seem happy together." Hermione said. 

"Yeah Harry. Leave them alone. I hate Malfoy as much as you do and I don't particularly like (y/n) but even I know you don't mess with people who are suppose to be together. Besides Harry what are you going to do? They are always together anyways." Ron said. 

Harry turned to his friends and looked angry

"Look guys if you don't want to help me then fine. But I am going to get those two to break up. (y/n) is my sister and I do not want her to be with Malfoy. She would be better off with anyone else. I don't know how I am going to do it. But one thing is for sure in this quidditch match I am going to show (y/n) that I am better than Malfoy." 

Hermione looked at Ron with a worried look. They both knew that this was not a good thing Harry has set out to do. Soul mates are not to be messed with. Usually if anything happens to one half the other will do anything to make sure to get back at the person responsible. Hermione tired to talk Harry out of it one last time for the day.