Chapter 25:Boggart

(a/n)- OK I know that the last chapter was way too short but I was super tired when I wrote that and I am still tired but I want to post chapters for you guys so I battle through it. Anyways on with the third day. On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three deathly hallows. 

disclaimer- I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters

Chapter 25:Boggart

-your pov- 

Draco and I were allowed out of the hospital wing at dinner time. We both had slings for our arm that got hurt. But we held hands with our good arms while walking to the great hall. 

"You know that everyone is going to be bothering us once we get there right?" I said while we were walking down a hall. 

"I know and I plan on milking all that attention for all its worth. Besides my arm does still hurt a little." 

I playfully roll my eyes and say 

"Why am I not surprised by what your plans are? And do you want me to kiss your arm so it will get better?" 

"Because we have know each other for over two years now and if you kiss my arm better I'll do the same for you." 

I smiled and kissed Draco's bad arm. 

"There. Does it still hurt princess?" 

"Pr-princess?! That comment just lost you your get well kiss and you are not getting a good night kiss either." Draco was smirking once he was done speaking. 

I was shocked and put on my best puppy dog face and said

"But-but Draco. Nooo. I need a good night kiss from you or else I won't be able to sleep. I'm sorry Draco. Please forgive me." 

Draco took a second to look at my puppy dog face and laughed. 

"I want to say that won't work on me (y/n) but that would be a lie. Okay fine I forgive you but only because you are way too cute with that look." 

Draco and I were laughing together when we entered the great hall. Most people didn't notice us other than our friends at the slytherin table. 

Just like he said Draco was milking all the attention he could from his arm as possible, which meant that people were paying a lot of attention to be as well.

"Oh Draco, (y/n) you guys must be in pain." 

"Yeah my arm still hurts. Another second and if (y/n) didn't protect me I could have lost my arm." 

"Yeah you are lucky that I saved you Draco. But I don't mind the pain since I know that you were safe and that you were not going to get hurt again." 

I then overheard some of what the golden trio was saying. Weasley was saying how Draco and I were faking it for attention and that our arms were fine. I rolled my eyes. For his information both Draco and I were still in pain. I'll bite not in as much pain as we were saying but our arms still did hurt. 

After dinner Draco and I walked back to the common room and back into our shared room. Draco and I had to help each other get ready for bed by help each other get our bad arms through our pajama sleeves. We then exchanged good night kisses and went to bed. 

-time skip-

The next day Draco and I were walking into our defense against the dark arts class when we noticed that the desks were moved to edges of the room and in the front of the room was a old looking closet. Professor Lupin then came in and told us that a boggart was inside the closet and asked