Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter or any of its characters

(a/n)- Wow we are at about 800 reads! Thank you so much. Now on to the start of second year.

Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts

-3rd person pov-

You were walking with Draco through Diagon alley following Mr. Malfoy. When the three of you were at knockturn ally's entrance Mr. Malfoy turned around to your and Draco.

"Draco, (y/n) I have business to attend to and I feel as though you would be bored if you followed me everywhere. Therefore I have decided that you two may go and buy you needed school supplies together. Just make sure to meet me at Flourish and Blotts in 1 hour. Here Draco this is more than enough to buy your's and (y/n)'s school supplies. You can keep the change and do what ever you wish with it."

Mr. Malfoy then handed Draco a medium size bag filled with coins. Draco took the bag and led you away from Mr. Malfoy. 

Draco looked into the bag and saw that there was indeed enough money to get all the books you two needed for this school year. Draco turned to you and said

"So (y/n) do you have the list of all the books we need for this year?"

"Yeah most of them are by Gilderoy Lockhart.  In fact all but one of them is by Lockhart." You said while looking at your list. You and Draco knew who Lockhart was since he was pretty famous but both you and Draco think that the man was all talk no bite. 

"You must be kidding me? This new defense against the dark arts teacher must be his biggest fan. These are all his books! Anyways why don't we go to Flourish and Blotts to see how much each book is and then we can ration our money so we can save enough for the books while we enjoy Diagon alley together."

"Are you saying you want to turn this into a date Draco?"

Draco just kissed you on the cheek before saying

"You can bet on that. I mean after all you are my girl."

You kiss him back and the two of you make your way towards Flourish and Blotts. You both found all the books you needed and found that the total cost for each of you is 37 Galleons. So for the both of you that would be 74 total. Draco counted the money in the pouch and there was 100 Galleons inside. That meant you and Draco had 26 Galleons to your selves. The two of you left Flourish and Blotts and were outside when Draco turned to you. 

"So we 26 Galleons to spend together. Fancy a butter beer? Then we can go and get some snacks for the train ride."

"I would love a butter beer." You said smiling at Draco. 

You and Draco walked with your hands interlocked towards a shop that sold really good butter beer and you each got one along with a cauldron cake each. When you got your food you took some of the topping and put it on Draco's nose. You laughed at his expression of shock and confusion why you just put chocolate topping on his nose. After recovering form his shock he was laughing too and did the same thing to you. Now it was your turn to be shocked. Draco then took a napkin and wiped the chocolate off your nose. You did the same to him. You both had a good laugh. You finished your snack and butter beer and payed for it. 

Draco then took you to a sweets shop and said

"Alright let's get some snacks for the train right. I know that there is a trolley but that doesn't start going round til about 30 mins after we left. So let's get something for the start."

You nodded and the two of you were looking through the store for something you both wanted. You both got a packet of jelly slugs, some pixie puffs and green apple strips. You paid for your sweets and left the shop. It has been 45 minuets since you separated from Mr. Malfoy so you and Draco headed back to Flourish and Blotts.