Chapter 32: Sirius Black

a/n: And I'm back yeah no i have excuse other than the fact that I lost my passion for writing this fanfiction. But I want to finish this story for you guys at least. But since I don't have a lot of time for this updates will be really slow. Warning you now.

Chapter 32: Sirius Black

-your pov-

Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I were walking back to Slytherin common room when I noticed Professor Lupin was walking passed us to where the golden trio was. I was curious as to why Professor Lupin was out and seemingly following the golden trio.

"Draco I'll catch up with you guys in a little bit."

"Huh? Why (y/n)?" Draco asked.

"No reason just saw something that peaked my interest."

"Oh? Knowing you that is something bad and or dangerous. I'll come along with you. Crabbe, Goyle head back the dorms without us. If anyone asks where we are just say you for once don't know."

"You sure Malfoy?" Crabbe asked.

"Are you questioning me now Crabbe?"

"Draco enough. If you are going to come with me then you should at least not dilly dally. Come on before this interest is no longer interesting."

I started walking back towards Hagrid's hut leaving Draco behind.

"Oi wait up (y/n)!" Draco yelled while running to catch up to me.

I saw Lupin walk to the Whomping Willow. I couldn't see everything that was happening. I saw him pull out his wand from his pocket and the tree stopped moving. He then just disappears.

"(y/n) why must you be such a fast walker. Don't leave me behind again. You did it the past two years." Draco said out of breath.

"Draco did you see that? Professor Lupin disappeared after walking closer to the Whomping Willow."

"Huh? What are on about (y/n)?"

"Ugg never mind. Come on." I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the tree.

"Oi (y/n) be careful! That tree can kill you when you get too close." Draco said running towards me.

I noticed that the Whomping Willow couldn't move yet so I walked towards where Professor Lupin was standing. I started looking around the area when Draco walked up next to me.

"We should move away from this thing before it starts attacking us. What are you looking for?" Draco said eyeing the tree carefully.

"Don't worry about the tree it won't be able to move for maybe another 2 minutes. As for what I am looking for I want to see if there is any clue as to where the Professor went."

"May be he apparated somewhere."

"But why would he chose to apparate here of all places. No that doesn't make any sense. There has to be something here." I then saw there was some kind of cave under the tree.

"Come on there is something under this tree."

"You want me to go under this thing?! No way!"

"Fine you can stay here and wait for me. But just so you know the tree will be able to move soon. Plus its almost night and who knows how long I'll be gone. Are you okay with waiting for me out here. Near the forbidden forest with who knows what can be in it. I mean we only have been in it once at night. And if I remember correctly you screamed like a little girl." I said while smirking knowing that Draco was going to come with me.