Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets

(a/n)- hey guys sorry for not updating for a while but I am moving soon so updates will be a lot slower than before and other things in life that require my attention so yeah. Sorry about that. Anyways I want to thank everyone who read this story and I apologize for all spelling and grammar mistakes. On with the story. 

Chapter 18: Chamber of Secrets

-3 person pov- 

It has been a week since Draco asked you to be his betrothed and the last week has been heavenly for you. Draco was really sweet with you and didn't leave your side unless it was to the bathroom and going to bed only because girls and boys were in separate dorms. You were currently in the great hall with Draco eating lunch since it was the last day before classes start again. 

"So Draco, (y/n) how was your holiday here at Hogwarts?" Pansy asked. 

You and Draco looked at each other and smiled while Pansy looked at you two confused. 

"Well it was great par usual even though we were stuck here. But the best thing was that (y/n) got me this snake ring." Draco said showing Pansy his new ring. 

"That is amazing Draco, (y/n). That is such a beautiful ring where did you get it (y/n)?"

"Oh I had it custom made for Draco since it is like my necklace. Besides Draco got me a better ring anyways. I don't think I will ever be able to top this ring." You said and showed Pansy your left ring finger. 

Pansy let out a loud squeak making everyone turn to her wondering why she just squeaked so loudly. Pansy then yelled

"YOU AND DRACO ARE ENGAGED?!?!" 

After Pansy yelled that out everyone in the dinning hall even the teachers were in shock. Most people had their mouths wide open and were wide eyed. You and Draco were looking at each other blushing like mad. Dumbledore was the first person to recover from the shock and started to clap. Soon almost everyone was clapping for you two since it was big news to know that you and Draco were now betrothed and will marry after your years here at Hogwarts. The only people not clapping were those of the Weasley family and the golden trio. 

You and Draco were still blushing when everyone started to clap until Blase and several other slytherins chanted 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Draco and you were blushing but the two of you then kissed each other on the lips. Most of the boys started to do werewolf howls and whistles. 

-meanwhile with the golden trio- 

Harry was sitting in the great hall with Ron and Hermione when they heard that Draco and (y/n) were engaged Harry dropped his fork and looked surprised and angry at what he just heard. When everyone started clapping all Harry did was glare at Draco. Harry then turned to Ron and Hermione and said

"They're engaged?! You got to be kidding me. How in the world did Malfoy get (y/n) to say yes?" 

Ron and Hermione just looked at Harry equally surprised at the news. Hermione then said

"Harry you know now that separating them is now impossible right? It is probably best for you to leave them alone now. Besides I think they make a cute couple anyways." 

Ron and Harry looked at Hermione like she was mad but Ron looked at you and Draco again and said

"I might hate Malfoy with a passion and I don't particularly like (y/n) but I have to agree with Hermione on the fact that Malfoy and (y/n) do look like a nice couple." 

Now Harry looked at both his friends like they were made when he turned to look at you and Draco as well. Harry saw how happy you were with Draco and how happy you two were together. Harry couldn't deny that you and Draco did look like a good couple. Your (h/c) hair color complementing Draco's platinum blond. Your (e/c) eye color and his grey were a nice match. The more Harry looked at you and Draco the more he saw that no matter what he thinks about Draco it seemed like you two were made for each other. Harry sighed and said