Chapter 16: Dueling Club

(A/n)- We are at over 2.1 reads omg thank you so much! Anyways I want to warn you guys now that due to certain events in my life the story will have slower uploads. So the chapters might take a little more time then before. But don't worry I will still update the story.  Anyways on with the story.

 Chapter 16: Dueling Club

-3rd person pov- 

It has been a few days since the quidditch match and you have been ignoring Harry the entire time. Apparently a student was petrified by someone a Colin Creevey. You couldn't care less but that meant that the chamber of secrets was opened making some of the students particularly muggel born students nervous. You were with Draco in Defense Against the Dark Arts class listening to Lockhart read passages out of his book. 

-your pov- 

"Ugg what in the world was Dumbledore thinking hiring such an annoying obvious fake wizard to be out defense against the dark arts teacher? I swear he teaches more about himself than actual spells. It doesn't help that half the class is in love with him." 

I turned to Draco to see that he fell asleep while listening to Lockhart. I then smirked I knew exactly what I should do. I grab my quill and while Lockhart wasn't noticing I drew a little mustache on Draco's face. I held in the urge to laugh out loud and stopped paying attention to Lockhart until I heard a loud thump. Lockhart closed his book loudly causing most of our class to wake up. I saw that Draco was awake know and had no idea of his little mustache friend. 

"Alright class that ends today's lesson. But before you leave for the day I want to inform you all that I was given permission to start a dueling club here. To help better you children in defending against evil. Anyone interested in joining should come to great hall today at 3pm. I hope to see you there. Class is dismissed." 

Draco and I leave our seats and grab out things before leaving the class room. Once we were in the halls I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore and I started to laugh at Draco. Draco looked at me like I was mad and asked

"(y/n) what is wrong with you? You started laughing out of no where." 

I finally was able to stop laughing before saying 

"Well since you fell asleep in class Draco I decided to draw a little something on your face." I then held up a little mirror I happened to have with me for some reason. Draco looked into the mirror and say the mustache I drew and punched me in the arm.

"Ow Draco that hurt... Just kidding. So how do you like it?"

"That is not funny (y/n). A mustache really? That is so unoriginal." Draco said whipping his mustache off with his sleeve. 

"Unoriginal yes but still funny none the less." 

Draco rolled his eyes at me but smiled and kissed my cheek like he always does when we play around like this. Draco then says

"So do you want to join this dueling club that Lockhart is starting? I heard Professor Snape is going to be there and I really want to see Lockhart be knocked down a few times by Professor Snape." 

I nodded my head and said

"I would love to go just to see Lockhart be knocked down. That gives us about an hour before the club meets today. Let's put our books away and then play a game a chess while we wait."

Draco nods his head and so we were off to our dorms to go and put our stuff away. 

-3rd person pov- 

You and Draco just finished playing a game of chess and Draco actually won this game. 

"Ha I finally beat you in a game of chess (y/n)!"