Chapter 2 Diagon Alley

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter.

Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

You and Harry are with Hagrid going towards London to buy your school supplies. Currently Harry was talking to Hagrid about different things.

"Um- Hagrid?"

"Yeah Harry?"

"I haven't got any money and I'm not sure if (y/n) has money either."

"Harry might not have any money but I still have the money I took from Dudley's present." You said smugly/

"Muggel money isn't any good in our world (y/n)."

"Well that's just great. So the money I have is useless then." You said with annoyance in your voice as you roll your eyes.

"So both of us have no money to buy our supplies for school."

"Now I didn' say that now did I? D'yeh think that yer parents didn't leave anything for yeh two?" Hagrid said while continuing to walk towards tiny, worn down looking pub.

You and Harry are confused at what Hagrid just said. If you two had money, where was it and how can we get some. The conversation continued between Harry and Hagrid while you just listened. You learned about Gringotts, which is the bank for wizards and how it is said to be guarded by a dragon. Hagrid said that he wished he could own a dragon and Harry was confused and shocked as to why Hagrid would want one of those creatures. The three of you finally arrive at the pub. You see the name of the pub above the door.

The Leaky Cauldron.

The three of you walked in and you saw that there were a few people in the pub. All the chatter in the pub stopped when you three walked in. Everyone seemed to know Hagrid and greeted him hello. The bartender reached for a glass and said "The usual Hagrid I presume?"

"Sorry. Can't Tom. On official Hogwarts business today. We're here to get young Harry and (Y/n)'s school supplies."

"Bless my soul. Harry and (Y/n) Potter. It's an honor." Tom said.

Tom then rushed from behind the counter to shake yours and Harry's hands.

"Welcome back, Mr. and Ms. Potter, welcome back." He said while shaking your hands.

Soon everyone in the pub was coming and shaking your hands saying welcome back or how proud they are of you and Harry. Once everyone was done shaking your hands you saw a Pale young man making his way towards you and Harry.

"Professor Quirrell! Fancy seeing yah here Professor." Hagrid said. "(y/n), Harry, Professor Quirrell is one of your teachers at Hogwarts."

""P-P-Potters, c-can't t-tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you both." Professor Quirrell stammered.

"What sort of magic do you teach, Professor." Harry said.

"D-Defense Against the D-D-Dark Arts. N-Not that you n-need it, eh P-P-Potter." He said laughing a little bit.

Before anyone else could try and talk to either you or Harry again Hagrid said

"Must get on – lots ter buy."

"Nice meeting you Professor Quirrell." Harry says while going pass him with Hagrid.

You stay back behind Harry and Hagrid and look at the Professor. You don't know why but you feel like he is hiding something. You stare at him for a little bit before going after Harry and Hagrid. While you were staring at him, he was just smiling at you. As soon as you turn around though his smile disappears.