Chapter 108

_______________

Chapter 108

_______________

"Finally ! The day has come !" Kyokai twirled in her room as she hugged her new school uniform "today I'm going to be a high schooler" she hugged her navy blue blazer "Ohayo Gozaimasu, Aniki !" She rushed in the kitchen "Ohayo" Kotoya said while eating "hm ?" He looked at her from head to toe "why are you wearing boys uniform ?" He said "because I don't like girls uniforms" she said "when did you cut your hair !?" He glared "this morning" she mumbled "Aho !"  He smacked her head.

"Forget about me, what about you ?" She rubbed her head "someone have to look after the company, don't worry. I'll be fine without school" he said "fine then" she sighed "I'm not going to home tutor your" she waved and walked to the door "wait ! What about breakfast !?" He called, but got no answer.

Kyokai held her bag as she ran. While she was running, Ryohei turned a corner and now he was running next to her "are you excited as I am, Kai !?" He said "what do you think, Ryo ?" She said calmly "well, you are running so I figured to the Extreme !" He laughed "finally ! Us three are going to be high schoolers !" He said "Shotto Matte" they stopped running "..." They glanced at each other then ran the opposite way "Hibari !!!"

"Kyoya, you don't want to be late for school" Kisume shook Kyoya to wake him up "seriously, your a heavy sleeper. I don't get how you wake up over little sounds" he sighed then heard the doorbell "hai" he opened the door to see Ryohei and Kyokai panting "hey Onee-san, is Kyoya ready ?" Kyokai said "nop" Kisume shook his head "he's sleeping" he pointed behind him.

Kyokai and Ryohei glanced at each other then at him "can we try wake him up ?" Ryohei said "please do" Kisume sighed "HIBARI !!!" Ryohei yelled, Kyoya only rolled on his side "Yosh ! We will do Extreme plan B !!" Ryohei said "I hate that plan" Kyokai sighed "we have to do it !" He said "can't I kick him ?" She wined "no !" He said "fine, go ahead" she crossed her arms.

"Oi ! Hibari !!!" Ryohei started to jump on the bed "is that normal ?" Kisume sweat dropped "yes" Kyokai said "it's morning !!!" Ryohei pulled the bed sheets "WAKE UP TO THE EXTREME !!!" He pulled Kyoya's legs, making Kyoya fall off the bed "why you-" Kyoya sat up with a dark area around him, but to find Kyokai's lips on his "Ohayo" she smiled, his dark area disappeared "Ohayo" he mattered "dress up, we're going to school" she got up and left the room "Extreme mission succeeded" Ryohei gave Kisume a thumbs up.

Kyoya yawned and walked in the hallway as he struggled to wear his blazer. Ryohei shoved a toast in his mouth and helped him wear his blazer while Kyokai fixed his tie, Kyoya yawned again and wore his shoes "let's go !" Ryohei dragged Kyokai, who dragged Kyoya after he took his bag "take care !" Kisume waved then chuckled "weird and cute friendship" he said "I wonder why Kyoya wasn't mad at them" he held his chin.

"Yosh ! Sasagawa Ryohei just arrived !!" Ryohei yelled as they reached their new school "let's go check which class we're in" Kyokai pointed at the boards where the students were gathering "Kyoya, you stay there and I'll go check second year's class list" she told Kyoya and walked away with Ryohei "second year ?" Ryohei said "you forgot ? Kyoya is older than us with one year. He skipped first year of high school" she said "oh ! He must be that smart" he said "that and because he wanted to stay in Nami Chu" she sighed.

Ryohei went to look for their names and Kyokai went to look for Kyoya's. She pressed her finger on the list and slid it down until she found Kyoya's name "class B-1" she mattered "Oi Kai !" Ryohei walked to her "Extreme luck ! We're in the same class, A-1" he smiled "that's good" she said "let's go back to Kyoya" he nodded and they walked.

Kyokai raised a brow at the scared students and giggling girls when they walked passed them "have you noticed people were staring at us ?" Kyokai asked Ryohei "maybe because we're Extremely famous" he laughed "I don't think so" she held her chin "or they might think I'm a guy" she thought "yeah that thought" she mattered.