Chapter 186

___________________

Chapter 186

___________________

It was almost midnight, rain pouring outside. Ryohei was found laying down on his couch in his small apartment, his phone in his hand and his thumb rubbing a picture of his best friend he had fallen in love with. He knew he wasn't suppose to, but he couldn't help it, he even wished if someone can stop his torture since she is getting married.

He closed his phone when he heard rough knocking on his door, he placed his phone on his table and got up to open the door. His eyes widen when he saw a familiar face, her short curly hair soaked from the rain and so is everything else "Kurokawa !" He exclaimed "c-can I.." Hana mumbled "can I stay over the night ?" He blinked in confusion.

He let her use his bathroom to wash and dry her clothes, he was in the kitchen preparing tea when he heard faint footsteps behind him, he guessed she was done with the shower and sat in the living room. He carried a trey with two mugs and entered the living room to see her sitting quietly on the couch, he sat near and placed the trey on the coffee table "thank you" she whispered as he handed her the cup.

He looked away and clasped his hands together "so mind if I asked what happened to you ?" He spoke calmly as he knows she doesn't like his loud voice "broke up with my boyfriend" she sighed and placed the mug down "again ?" He looked at her "I left his place in frustration and got lost in the rain, luckily your place was near by" she explained. In fact, she came to his apartment a couple of times with Kyoko. Only this is the first time she came alone.

He clenched his fists "you know guys these days are just stupid !" He said "you don't deserve guys like that, men who dump their girlfriends for no reason are not men !" He didn't know why he was mad "you deserve more than that ! Your an amazing and a smart woman !" Her eyes widen as he looked at her with serious eyes "if I was your boyfriend I would—" she suddenly turned his face toward her and pressed her lips against his.

He held her waist and pushed her gently, both breathing heavily "w-what.." He mumbled as they stared at each other's eyes "listen I know that you like Kyokai-senpai" she sighed and he blinked in surprise "it's really obvious, you know" she raised a brow and he sweat dropped "I'm desperate, your desperate, so I thought maybe we could—mm !" She got cut off by his rough lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he around her waist, they moans and groaned through the kiss while their hands wandered around. She found herself getting pushed down on the couch with him on top of her.

The next morning, the engaged Hibari couple was found still sleeping in bed. His arms around her, lips leaving butterfly kisses on her skin, her back against his chest. She smiled with her eyes closed and turned to put her arms around his waist "morning, Kyoya" she whispered and he kissed the top of his head "hn" he nuzzled her hair.

Unfortunately, their moment got interrupted by loud knocking. Kyoya grumbled and got out of bed, wearing his clothes. She watched him rub his neck and leave the room to see who was annoying him in the morning, Kyoya opened the door and his face darkened when he saw Ryohei "what do you want ?" He said "I need to talk to Kyokai right now ! It's important to the Extreme !" Ryohei yelled "Kyoya, who's at the door ?" Kyoya quickly walked and pushed Kyokai inside their bedroom "wear your clothes" he told her then went to let the boxer in.

"You what !?" Her eyes widen "I slept with Kurokawa" Ryohei repeated with a low voice, almost shrinking in his spot from her glare "well she was upset ! I helped her out as a friend !" He shrugged "you can't help a friend like that" she pinched the bridge of her nose "alright" she exhaled to calm herself "what happened after ?" She crossed her arms and legs "well, this morning we went out and had breakfast, it's like a normal hangout" he began "but then she told me that she loves me" he said "Then what did you say ?" She asked and he shrugged "I said okay and continued eating" he said "Ryohei !" She yelled "what !? I didn't know what to say ! And who says 'I love you' when your partner has a full mouth of food !?" He yelled, she glanced at Kyoya "what ?" Kyoya looked back at confusion "nothing" she looked away.